08-29-2012, 07:01 AM   #101
Uli_HH
Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: AW M3 E90)/ 523i Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Alpine328i View Post
If anyone knows what the M4 has its Scott. The M4 will add the same headlight and grill area like the M3 as you see in the alpine white render i recently posted.
First ... great renders esp. this about the F80M3 - should be very near at the real car ... it would be nice if we could get them in some other colors as black, white!

BUT I must disagree with you about your statement about the M3 vs. M4 in terms of headlights and grill area ... I think that they are much more (totally?) different than in your white M4 coupe rendering - notice also Scott26 quotes and what he show us in his sketch ... and take an look at the last F80M3 spypics ... the M3 gets the same headlights as the F30 3er series, as it make sence if you will divert the F3x cars in 3er and 4er series. Probably also the grill area would be the same as Jason quotes in the last F80M3 spyshot thread ... I think only minor M-style changes are here possible.

I think the 4er and also the M4 would get much sleeker and sharper (look at Scotts sketch!) headlight ... so I donīt beleave that your nice white M4 rendering has much to do with the real car. We must wait until the F32 and F33 prototype loose more of their front camo.

Greets Uli_HH
Appreciate 0