karussell
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 4 wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgdog View Post
On track at speed I have a lot of problems looking down. Going into a turn at
140+ mph it is not convenient to even glance down at the speedometer. In the e92 the numbers were small as well. Better on my Porsche but the main reason I ended up getting the executive package is the heads up display. Will make it very easy to benchmark speeds at certain locations without interrupting normal vision. Not bad to be sure of gear either if you select dct.
looking down is natural tendency. the hud won't change that unfortunately because you look down out of fear. there is a very easy solution in the RS. take your bottom cushion out. pull the foam out. replace with some tightly packed down from a pillow for some comfort. now you sit 2 inches lower and guess what you have to look up...no choice.

another trick we do in a clinic is tape up the bottom quarter of the windshield. stays that way entire day. talk about exciting! haha. best to do that in a wide open track like buttonwillow.