jamiesecker
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M4 CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkG_M3CP View Post
Looks very good to me - congrats!

Tell us more about the M5 comparison, which was on my short list last time around? Why are you impressed with the M4?

What's your plan for the suspension??
The M5 was probably one of the best cars I will ever have owned as it feels brutally fast yet so refined in its delivery. I did fit the Akraprovic system also as felt it lacked in that department. Having had E92 M3,s and Z4MC,s etc I think I preference the more go cart feel of a car and although I have not pushed the M4 as still running in it just feels more in tune to what I have grown to enjoy, smaller and more agile although only time will tell I guess.
Also as its not my everyday car I felt I wanted a non 4 door car as felt more of an occasion if that makes sence. The M5 as an only car is hands down very hard to beat in every way. I had the previously V10 and the running costs were super car money but the F10 is no different to an M3/4.
On the suspension front I am undecided as I have Nitron on my E36 and had it on my E92 and the quality is hard to beat and it doesn't ruin the day to day driving experience , however you pay for it. Tempted just to go for springs currently, would very much like to meet and see yours in the flesh as you are Hampshire based aren't you? Always used Eibach but not sure on the M4 as yet?
Was going to get a MP exhaust but heard a few comments on them breaking and making strange miscues so a little undecided also. Akra would be my first choice as the M5 system was stunning in both sound and quality but for £7k I would hope so.

Last edited by jamiesecker; 12-14-2017 at 05:18 AM..
Appreciate 0