United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 SSII E90 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciaranob
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan99 View Post
Its a huge diff, just need better pics w lightings
It is different but a 'huge' difference - hmm, I guess I would say thats subjective, but def a different tone/depth - both very nice colors and indeed as someone's mentioned, Porsche Agate seems closer to MG whereas the OP's grey is 'softer' or lighter, or what seems to me a 'flatter' grey - entirely personal observation, and obviously not w/o bias , but I prefer the MG as I like the darker tone. I suspect also, as you say, that up close and personal the Individual paint will look exceptional.
Other pics of mineral gray are much lighter than those you chose to post. IMO this Grigio telesto is darker and wetter than mineral gray.

You have to park these cars next to each other and use the same camera to get an appreciation for the difference. Using photos from a different camera in dark lighting aren't going to give a good comparison. To me this is darker than mineral gray but not quite as dark as the M5/6 Singapore gray.

But as others have said, the OP got the car of his dreams and is one of a kind. The 5k paint is just an extra 50-100 bucks a month on the payments I see no issue with the decision.
Appreciate 0