View Single Post
      08-04-2012, 05:07 PM   #1
FOACAD
Airborne!
Rep
Drives: 2012 AW/CR 135i Msport

Emails I received from my dealer....

So before I deployed I told my salesman in Germany that I was very interested in the newest M3/M4 and would like updates on its progress. I hadnt heard from him for about a month or so since deploying. Then a couple days ago I got this email.

Quote:
Hi Dustin,

Hope all is well. I just wanted to keep you updated with the new M3 2014 model 6 inline and new body style. The orders can be placed as of May / June 2013, please let me know if you would like for me to email you the new price list once itīs available. Take care, I will talk to you soon. Thank you.

Best regards,
I replied back with saying that I had heard that the M4 would not be released until the following year and asked when he thought deliveries would be made for the the new M3.

Here is his reply to that.

Quote:
Good Morning Dustin,

Thank you for the reply. I think the coupe will be available first but we donīt know yet, and there will a 2 and 4 door available. Also, for the delivery I think it will be the end of the year for both. I will of course forward you the ordering guide as soon as we receive it. Take care, and I will talk to you soon.

Best regards,
Obviously he isnt "in the know" like some on here claim with insider status etc. But coming from a salesperson who I personally know has self interest in this project, im curious how much of this is accurate.

November/December delivery for BOTH the 2 door and 4 door varient? This almost sounds too good to be true. Very curious to see how long until he gets the ordering sheets, and what the military ordering sheets will look like compared to US and ED.

Anyways, these emails got me very excited while im sitting here with nothing but white Toyota Corrolas and jingle trucks to look at for civilian vehicles for the next 8 months.
Appreciate 0