View Single Post
      03-21-2015, 11:39 PM   #43
m6beast
Captain
Rep
Drives: stock m6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakBch View Post
Wouldn't pay $3K period. $1K is the max I'd spend on any intake. It's just for noise on this platform. Funny How on a GTR where the 3" intakes actually make power but still manage to stay under $700. $3K is also more than a full carbon intake for my Gallardo.
The intake on the M5 M6 made 30-40 on the dyno and at the track knocked off .5 seconds and gained 4-5 mph. That's more than what the Dyno showed. This intake makes power on both platforms proven on Dyno and video races and as for your budget that's Understandable for every one has a budget for particular mods, as for the products I make are top notch and I have a budget as in I don't cut corners, anal in detail, design, oem fitment, durable and not tearing up your car. This isn't a plastic mass produced intake or flashy carbon fiber, all the CNC cut flange pieces including CNC cut velocity stacks and unconventional design play a big part in manufacturing it as well as being made to order. Nothing cheap about it. I'm here just posting data for those who were asking for details. So enjoy the data and no hard feelings if you're not intersted. Thank you for your oppinion though.
Appreciate 1