11-18-2014, 01:54 PM   #45
dclowd9901
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 AW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bavarianride View Post
Wow, how did the car stay that clean with all the driving through storms? The car looks really sharp against the scenic backdrops, congrats!
Thanks for the kind words! I ended up washing the thing twice during the trip: once after Poland beat it up, and once again right before dropping it off (you actually have to do this). Sadly, these washes occurred in automated car washes I'll have to treat it to a nice wax when it gets here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
Excellent write up mate! And very honest also. Many just say everything is "amazing" when they travel, but you were able to give many some actual tips. Nice to see you visited my home country of Belgium!
Thanks! I should've finished this journal a while ago, but we only got home basically a day ago, so I haven't really had time.

Your home country was gorgeous, and I wish I could've gone further in to see more. I really love that part of Europe. I'd say Western Germany/Eastern Belgium and Northeastern Italy/Southwestern Switzerland were probably my two favorite locations of all.