02-10-2014, 06:44 PM   #82
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post

I believe ALL F3x cars have LED front turn signals. At least every F3x, I have seen has front LED's. The tail lights still use a regular bulb though. The tail lamps are what everyone is what everyone has been complaining about. BMW knows they made a mistake on this topic - and I hear they will be correcting it soon.
I don't know what F3X's you've seen, but I haven't seen one F3X that has LED turn signals - mine included, and I have a nearly full optioned '14 335i - unless it's an LED equipped F32 435i. We have LED light bars and LED corona rings, but we do not have LED turn signals; it's an orange bulb (..and if you search the F30 forums, you'll find that Phillips Silvervision bulbs are the common replacement for the 'egg yolk' yellow bulb). Our tail lamps have LED light bars just like every other modern BMW without the LCI LED treatment. Maybe it's different in the European market, but our North American cars do not have them.

This is our North American F30 headlamp. There is clearly and orange bulb there.

Last edited by Sedan_Clan; 02-10-2014 at 06:49 PM..
Appreciate 0