SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxKing View Post
I'm particularly referring to the ashtray outlet... it doesn't shut off in F82 17' - unless I'm a complete idiot and missing something! I wonder if this can be coded based on personal preference, bc now I have to be careful with anything I plugin for the future.

Thanks for input... Im going to tackle the mirror tap tomorrow.
Do you lock your car after parking it? The car takes longer to shut down the electronics if you don't lock it. I always lock mine, even in the garage, and my "ashtray" port shuts down after around 2 minutes.

This is one of the reasons that I got USB converters that have a small blue light on them is so that I would be sure that there is no constant power to the 12V ports, based on my experience with my Z4 M Roadster. Since BMW changes behaviours apparently randomly, maybe the '17s exhibit a different behaviour.

Appreciate 0