Rep
Drives: Blurple

Garage List
2018 F80  [9.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DRS55 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SNAILS View Post
So i've been following this thread for quite sum time and feel like i need to chime in. 15 pages thus far of Fanboyz ranting & raving about cp. What gets me is that majority of us on this forum dont keep our cars in stock form. So whether you mod with power upgrades, suspension work, exhaust or change your wheels than whats the point of cp? No increase in acceleration! Not only that the 19hp difference doesnt feel significant the non zcp ran quicker on the track. Was this bc of the heavy 666 wheels? Who knows! Another issue for me is the sagging leather comp seats. I've seen several with as little as a cpl hundred miles to several thousand and they look like $h*t! Mind you now that you also loose lumbar support as well. If comp is a must, strongly consider cloth which seems a lot more durable. My advice is if ur gonna keep ur car stock then get comp but if ur planning to mod why spend $5k to bmw if u can use that towards other goodies for it. For those of us who mod understand where i'm coming from. At the end of the we have a great car regardless, cheers!
Nicely put and I agree, although I still went with comp on my build
Hope that it was the cloth seats that pushed u over broski! LoL
Appreciate 0