Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2016-X5M 2018-M4 Comp 2024-X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappy Phoenix View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djvolume View Post
Awesome man I really appreciate the input!
My pleasure, feel free to ask if you have any more questions and remember, the next gen M4 is going to be soft top, soft tops look worse and are super hard to maintain and keep clean and are not as safe so grab the opportunity to get the hard top when you can. When it's hot, put the top up and its very similar to the coupe.

Finally, with the top down, since the weight is shifted towards the rear end more, you have more grip and better power delivery / grip when accelerating hard from a standstill. No One ever thought of that but think of it, more weight at the read = more grip = better acceleration despite that it's a bit heavier. whatever you do though, go with the competition package.

these are the competition package full list of upgrades:

- Power output: 444 HP (output increase of +19 HP)
0-60 DCT: 3.8 seconds (sedan/coupe), 4.1 seconds (convertible)
- M Sports exhaust system with black chrome exhaust tailpipes
- Tuned Adaptive M Suspension (SA 2VF) with new settings
- New Springs
- New Dampers
- New Anti-Roll Bars
- Reconfigured driving modes (Comfort, Sport and Sport+)
- New Settings for DSC / Active M Differential
- Exclusive 20" M light allow wheels Star-spoke style 666M Forged, machine-polished, weight-and rigidity-optimized, multi-spoke wheels (front 9J ×20; rear10 J ×20) Mixed tires sizes (front: 265/30 R20, rear: 285/30 R20)
- M Seats with break-through elements in seat back (Coupe/Sedan only); deletion of lumbar support
- Seatbelts with woven-in BMW M stripes (Coupe/Sedan only)
- BMW Individual high-gloss Shadow Line with extended content: kidney frame, grill, rear model designation in Black high-gloss, including regular SA760 content

$5500 for sedan/coupe, $5000 for convertible

====================================
Eibach measured the spring rates, the CP springs do have higher rates than the standard ones. They also increased the rear-to-front axle rate ratio with the CP springs.
Thanks buddy! Im just waiting on the dealer to confirm if they even can get the car from another lot, but meanwhile it's yaz marina also on silverstone, as far as parts go, I'd do some research of what diffuser and lip and sides to get, DME tune will go in right away so as far as the horses I'm sure I'll get it well over 500