01-11-2017, 10:37 AM   #34
BuLoOoSki
Colonel
Kuwait
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmk08 View Post
While I dont disagree a JB4 is primitive compared to a flash tune the results dont lie. JB4 powered cars still own the fastest times out there.

Warranty P other comment is interesting as well. A flashed ECU seems to be a voided warranty now from what people are saying. I've been told flash tune sales have slowed lately due to this.
This statement is not entirely true. Most of those cars you are referring to run a JB4 to be able to integrate meth injection or E85 to be able to make the most use out of their upgraded turbos. Not to mention that a lot of them run a back-end flash as well.

Ran against an M4 with JB4 and full bolt-ons (DPs, intake, and straight-pipes), pulled a couple of car lengths against him with my M3 running on an OTS map and DPs only.

2015 BMW F80 M3: Tractive EDC Suspension / Dinan Anti-Roll Bars / GC Camber Plates / KMP Dual Diff Mount / Girodisc Rotors / GT4 Brake Cooling Kit / PTF Flash Tune / Eisenmann Downpipes / CSF Heat Exchanger / BMS Charge Pipes
2007 BMW E92 335i (SOLD): BMS JB4 / Quaife LSD / Riss Racing DPs / Helix Intercooler / BMS Intake / STETT Charge Pipe / Forge DVs
Appreciate 2
FSociety3812.50
M3anPower175.50