GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications

Closed Thread

06-06-2016, 01:31 AM   #23
VividRacingII
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steakfries
I have a question. I was looking around for other images of these aero parts on an F80 and ran across this:

I really like the way the diffuser is flush with the body where the fender starts. However, the included images in this thread show the diffuser to protrude a couple of inches. Is this only on the M4 and the M3 is flush? I'm referencing the photo with the most comparable angle. Maybe I'm just seeing things - haha.
They both extend to about the same length. But the M3 has more dramatic look then the M3 on this one. :-)

Hope this help.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-14-2016, 10:53 PM   #24
MCanadaE46
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 F80

PM rear diffuser price - ship to Toronto Ontario, Canada.
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2016, 09:58 PM   #25
GlazierGlaze
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 Audi RS6

Price for diffuser and side skirts shipped to 60439?
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2016, 08:48 PM   #26
DavidGP
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 MG F80 6spd

Does the kick feature work on these? Also can you PM me price for just the rear diffuser shipped to 32224.

Thanks!!
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2016, 08:32 AM   #27
NevadaM4
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '16 M4 AW/SO Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDf10 View Post
What is the difference in pricing from other agency power difusser that only as 2 fins?
I bought the Agency rear diffuser from Vivid and it was warped. Unfortunately for me I waited a couple weeks to install and then a couple more trying to make it straight and they don't accept returns after 30 days unless the item is perfect in every way. Since I had tried to make it work, it was not perfect. Good freakin luck!

Last edited by NevadaM4; 08-02-2016 at 10:01 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2016, 12:11 PM   #28
MN2///M
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: very fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidGP View Post
Does the kick feature work on these? Also can you PM me price for just the rear diffuser shipped to 32224.

Thanks!!
+1
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2016, 05:26 PM   #29
Xspool
Private
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 mineral white

Quote:
Originally Posted by NevadaM4 View Post
I bought the Agency splitter from Vivid and it was warped. Unfortunately for me I waited a couple weeks to install and then a couple more trying to make it straight and they don't accept returns after 30 days unless the item is perfect in every way. Since I had tried to make it work, it was not perfect. Good freakin luck!
Well, so much for me buying this diffuser...
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2016, 08:31 PM   #30
mikex25
Major
Rep
Drives: Grey thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xspool
Quote:
I bought the Agency splitter from Vivid and it was warped. Unfortunately for me I waited a couple weeks to install and then a couple more trying to make it straight and they don't accept returns after 30 days unless the item is perfect in every way. Since I had tried to make it work, it was not perfect. Good freakin luck!
I don't get why vendors do this, I get it you don't want to lose money on returns but you end up losing more revenue in the long run due to bad publicity. Look at all the other vendors on the forum, they are always customer first. Also if you take a look at their Yelp listing it doesn't look pretty.
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2016, 09:59 PM   #31
NevadaM4
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikex25 View Post
I don't get why vendors do this, I get it you don't want to lose money on returns but you end up losing more revenue in the long run due to bad publicity. Look at all the other vendors on the forum, they are always customer first. Also if you take a look at their Yelp listing it doesn't look pretty.
Not to mention I have spent about $5K with them total on my M4...it's not like that was the only thing i bought from them.
      08-02-2016, 11:51 PM   #32
VividRacingII
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I bought the Agency rear diffuser from Vivid and it was warped. Unfortunately for me I waited a couple weeks to install and then a couple more trying to make it straight and they don't accept returns after 30 days unless the item is perfect in every way. Since I had tried to make it work, it was not perfect. Good freakin luck!
Hi Pete,

The original order was placed 5/12. You could have reached us in that next 30 days. If you were traveling, You could contact us that you were not able to inspect the item you purchased. We will do everything we can to accommodate you. But I did not receive any email from you regarding this after placing the order. You reached out to me on 7/29 which is 80 days later. Right after your reach, We contacted you and suggested you visit a local body shop to have a professional technician to install. I am sorry to tell we cannot have the item return. But we managed to offer you an exchange.

Warm Regards,
Michael
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2016, 04:58 AM   #33
Vectors2final
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 YMB/SS ZCP

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you guys actually feature an extremely flawed piece on your website?

https://www.vividracing.com/catalog/...151443813.html
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2016, 08:06 AM   #34
NevadaM4
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by VividRacingII View Post
Hi Pete,

The original order was placed 5/12. You could have reached us in that next 30 days. If you were traveling, You could contact us that you were not able to inspect the item you purchased. We will do everything we can to accommodate you. But I did not receive any email from you regarding this after placing the order. You reached out to me on 7/29 which is 80 days later. Right after your reach, We contacted you and suggested you visit a local body shop to have a professional technician to install. I am sorry to tell we cannot have the item return. But we managed to offer you an exchange.

Warm Regards,
Michael
You absolutely did NOT offer an exchange! This is the first time you have offered anything. Please put the exchange offer in writing to me and you pay shipping.
      08-03-2016, 08:12 AM   #35
NevadaM4
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vectors2final View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you guys actually feature an extremely flawed piece on your website?

WOW!!! That's the EXACT issue! Thanks Vector2
      08-03-2016, 08:54 AM   #36
mikex25
Major
Rep
Drives: Grey thing

When a vendor is selling on forums and they don't provide great customer service, you will feel the scorn. We aren't customers who just come off the streets, our opinions are voiced. Vivid racing has been around for a while and customer service and their name just doesn't mix with me.
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2016, 10:24 AM   #37
VividRacingII
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xspool View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Not to mention I have spent about $5K with them total on my M4...it's not like that was the only thing i bought from them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vectors2final View Post

Quote:
You absolutely did NOT offer an exchange! This is the first time you have offered anything. Please put the exchange offer in writing to me and you pay shipping.
Quote:
WOW!!! That's the EXACT issue! Thanks Vector2
Quote:
When a vendor is selling on forums and they don't provide great customer service, you will feel the scorn. We aren't customers who just come off the streets, our opinions are voiced. Vivid racing has been around for a while and customer service and their name just doesn't mix with me.
Thank you all for your reviews, it keeps the industry honest and on the right track. In any manufacturing, issues can arise and Agency Power has offered to replace the diffuser. I just want to make one quick distinction, that is the difference between Agency Power Carbon Fiber front lip and rear diffuser, and the Agency Power Aeroform components listed in this thread. The product that NevadaM4 is having issues with is the standard carbon fiber diffusuer, not the Aeroform parts listed in this thread. The Aeroform components are spectacular (I should know, the black car pictured is my personal vehicle). Those of you expressing concerns with the components in this thread, please do not worry as the issues expressed by NevadaM4 are not issues with these components, just one of their standard carbon fiber diffusers.

As for NevadaM4, I shot you an email this morning with a resolution from the guys at Agency Power, and they are happy to assist. I look forward to getting you squared away soon.

Ian - Director of Operations @ Vivid
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread