proTUNING Freaks
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

11-07-2016, 03:28 PM   #23
Never Convicted
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferraridriver69 View Post
This is my only reply to this topic as I have much more important things on my plate.
The OP called earlier in the week to get a quote on a JB4 for his new 2017 M3 Competition Package. When the person at the front desk voiced his opinion that he would advise against it from a warranty standpoint given the value of the car, his reply was "I don't give a F**k about warranty. I know people at BMW"
Not the most professional encounter with a potential first time customer.
On Friday the OP walked in personally and asked for a quote on installing springs he provided (which we normally do not do). The person at the front counter quoted the exact labor based on Alldata and Dinan as he is required to do. Whenever a customer approaches me personally and tactfully asks if there is a chance I could do better I am glad to look at the circumstances and make adjustments if possible.No one else has the authority to make deals.

Then the OP replies to the front desk guy with "F**k that. You guys are a ripoff. You'll never see my f*****g a$$ in here again."
At that point any possibilities for negotiating of course also walked out the door.
Now we re getting bashed on google,etc and forums for just giving a quote without ever having done any work. May be it's just me but I think that is weird.
So, you basically identified the OP as a loudmouth, confrontational dick, and decided you didn't want to do business with him.

Sounds like you're very perceptive to me.
Appreciate 3