Mo Reviews
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest

04-02-2023, 09:12 AM   #1
FRZN CS
FNG
Rep
Drives: 2019 M4 CS FDBII

New to BMW, what are the active PNW forums / social media?

I live in BFE Central WA and am picking up my 2019 M4 CS on Friday. I signed up for the Puget Sound chapter of BMW CCA, and checked their FB page, but it all seems one-way communication. This NW forum is somewhat slow... am I missing a more active group somewhere?

I'm not looking for a serious relationship, but holy hell, how do you mingle if you don't actually live in Puget Sound and talk to people face-to-face? The car scene where I'm at is terrible in general, besides the fact that I probably don't fit the BMW tuner crowd demographic here. I checked into the Inland Northwest chapter out of Spokane, but it looks pretty dead.

I thought about signing up for the HPDE on the 14th... but I'd like to get to know the car a little better first.

See you on the road!
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2023, 07:12 PM   #2
ejinm4
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2020 M4 f82

I've looked around and saw that most of the BMW facebook groups are fairly active and they try to get cruises or meets out to the group members so that people can join... just a few but there is PNW BMW which iirc has a lot of people from different places in WA and oregon, maybe a local cars and coffee?

Honestly the best way I got into the car scene and met people was by just walking up to them and striking up a conversation about their car. From there we just trade socials and then they let me know about their friend's events and events they've heard of through their friends of friends and so on.

It is hard already to find people let alone people with the same interests as you, good luck and have fun driving your CS, its a crazy car
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2023, 04:26 PM   #3
RugbyBro
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M3

You in the Seattle orbit? Come out to to the C&C at Lake Washington on Sundays. I'm there every so often. Will be at the track basically every other weekend this season too if you end up going to a DE event.
Attached Images