Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > M3 / M4 Photos and Videos

04-30-2016, 06:38 AM   #1
M3 Piotr
Lieutenant Colonel
Poland
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 Frozen Black F87 M2 LBB

Garage List
IND supplied Eventuri intake installed on Frozen Black M3

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Recently, I had the Eventuri intake installed on my 2016 Frozen Black M3.

When it came down to picking which one I would like to have, there was no doubt, that Eventuri was the top choice. I started drooling over Eventuri system ever since I saw it for the first time on the forums. Everyone was bragging about the quality and finish, and now I know that was not a lie. I am always a little skeptical about aftermarket parts quality, and honestly do prefer OEM quality. However, since I was already impressed with the system by only seeing pictures I decided to give it a try.

I contacted Nate from IND, placed an order and had it at my doorsteps not too long after. He assured me that I will not be disappointed and he was completely right. Working with Nate or IND staff is always so much pleasure and satisfaction. Their attention to detail, outstanding commitment to customer service, patience and vast knowledge about the product they market and sell is what draws customers back to them over and over. I am one of those.

Next I needed to find a place that would install the system. I contacted my CA Mathias Hemmer from Euler BMW Military Sales in Kaiserslautern, Germany and told him I have a special part I only want his best mechanics to install. Mathias has worked with me on getting my Individual Frozen Black M3 which was not easy as BMW Military Sales ceased the individual program for US military and government employees stationed in Europe, and only allowed regular orders available via standard ordering process. Additionally, he has assisted me in getting and installing all my OEM Performance parts (all mods listed in this link http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1215678 ) and he knew I am attention to detail oriented and very OCD freak and want everything to be top notch. We scheduled the install. BTW, if you are US military/government and could be stationed in Germany, Mathias is the man to go to.

When I came in for the install, the mechanics initially made comments that it is not good to modify the car with aftermarket parts. However, when I opened up the box and took out all the parts out, their eyes started popping out. As they started installing the system, they were more and more impressed by the quality and the finish and couldn't believe how well this system fits in. They commented that they have never seen such perfectly fitting aftermarket system/parts. As Eventuri states on their website : "Every detail was taken into account to ensure that we created a flagship intake to set a new benchmark for this flagship" and they truly have achieved just that. Entire dealership came to check it out after the install was complete and were amazed by the quality and the sound.

But as life would have it, nothing can be perfect and there was a small little issue we ran into. While installing the very last piece (right hand scoop) we found out that it is in fact a left hand scoop (LHS). The box came with two of the same scoops and one couldn't be fitted. I did run the inventory when I opened the box but didn't somehow catch that both scoops were LHS. I immediately sent an email to IND to inform them that there is an issue. 10 minutes or so didn't even pass I had email from IND that Eventuri will be contacting me ASAP. Another two minutes and I had an email from Bilal from Eventuri Engineering & Development department offering his apologies and arranging right hand scoop to be shipped out immediately. Now going back to what I said above about IND commitment to customer service. This is one thing that they get right time after time. Their priority is for the customer to be always happy and satisfied and they go above and beyond on that. The same applies to Eventuri. Bilal didn't even worry about getting their part back, just wanted to get me my part first so I can have the complete system. And I never had to ship the part back because I showed the system to my friend who already had K&N filters installed on his F80 M3, and he was interested in the scoops. So I contacted Bilal and facilitated a sale of the extra scoop I had with Bilal sending the other scoop. In the end everyone was happy and satisfied.

Now to the pictures.
Attached Images

Follow me on Insta: M3Piotr

Last edited by M3 Piotr; 04-30-2016 at 07:22 AM..
Appreciate 1
      04-30-2016, 06:54 AM   #2
-JLT-
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '22 X4M COMP, '23 iX xDrive50

nice write up and glad everything worked out! and iND FTW!
      04-30-2016, 02:27 PM   #3
Draper
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M4 Comp / Macan Turbo

Very nice.

Car looks great!
      04-30-2016, 03:04 PM   #4
Alvinized52
@ste4lthedF82
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 SSII

Garage List
2016 BMW M4  [10.00]
+1 on Eventuri.

Only thing i wished was that the scoops have a bit more personality to them since the beautiful design of the system is under the hood and can't be seen unless your hood is open.... Which means Only the scoops are visible.

And Yes.... For such an expensive purchase, i wish i can show it off without having to pop open my hood like a douchebag each time
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2016, 05:50 PM   #5
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2016, 10:37 PM   #6
AW M4
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82 ///M4

Very nice and everything looks super clean!
      04-30-2016, 10:37 PM   #7
desertfox73
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 F83 / 2018 F85

Incredible car. Nicely done.
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2016, 10:00 AM   #8
KASM3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

Great write up and pics.. Congrats..Any comment on sound, 'perception' of performance change,etc..?
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2016, 01:36 PM   #9
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Nice!

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2016, 05:08 PM   #10
M3 Piotr
Lieutenant Colonel
Poland
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draper View Post
Very nice.

Car looks great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvinized52 View Post
+1 on Eventuri.

Only thing i wished was that the scoops have a bit more personality to them since the beautiful design of the system is under the hood and can't be seen unless your hood is open.... Which means Only the scoops are visible.

And Yes.... For such an expensive purchase, i wish i can show it off without having to pop open my hood like a douchebag each time
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AW M4 View Post
Very nice and everything looks super clean!
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertfox73 View Post
Incredible car. Nicely done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com View Post
Nice!

Thank you!!!!

Appreciate 0
      05-07-2016, 05:10 PM   #11
M3 Piotr
Lieutenant Colonel
Poland
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by KASM3 View Post
Great write up and pics.. Congrats..Any comment on sound, 'perception' of performance change,etc..?
I didn't really get much chance to drive it after the installation as I had to leave for work overseas. However, the sound is noticeable. You can hear the air being sucked in, it does make a blow-off valve type of noise as well. I have the MPE so I think it is a nice combination together. I like the way it sounds now.

Appreciate 0