Mo Reviews
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > AUSTRALIA

07-03-2017, 05:04 AM   #1
leeb8
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 M3

Group Buy : Forged Wheels for M3 / M 4

Hello People,

I intend to place an order for those wheels with a local supplier here in Melbourne,
Name:  M3 wheel BBS F1.jpeg
Views: 273
Size:  64.5 KB

Name:  BBS F1 m3.jpeg
Views: 278
Size:  75.2 KB

Now, before I go any further I need to mention those wheels are manufactured in China.
ok for those still reading;

those pictures are exact wheels I am getting in 3D CAD drawings upon my request that he sent me.

they could custom make all kind of spec to suit and various colour options. I simply ordered standard F80 M3 spec at 19X9.5 ET22 fronts and 19X10.5 ET34 in brushed raw aluminium look.

those wheels will clear BBK and structure tested as he assured me. see below Name:  BBS F1 pressure test.jpeg
Views: 280
Size:  154.1 KB

Blue means good, Red means No No . no Reds in the picture so it is good.

and that supplier being a local Australian business, wheels come with local warranty , invoices etc hence I am quite keen to proceed. I am dealing with someone face to face locally and he has been around for over 10 years.

currently I have been quoted $7250 landed for the one set. the magic number we need is 4 sets for him to be able to discount the price thats worth mentioning in this forum ($6XXX.00) .

no real dead line or time frame here just as soon as we get 4 sets discount will apply and I will want to order them ASAP. But obviously if we can get more than 4 sets ordered even better perhaps even at better prices . he requires half the payment up fronts to proceed with orders.

I went through the whole ordering and designing process with him already hence I know, those wheels ( we all know where the design originated but lets keep it anonymous, in case you still havent worked it out those wheels are styled to look like certain design out there but they are not those, you get what I mean yo ! ) are seriously work of art and are extremely difficult to manufacture relative to any other wheels design out there. I cannot imagine the R&D went behind it initially.

come on people ! just need three other sets to make this group buy works and save some good bucks, interstate no problems as well as he regularly sends items interstates.

oh, and did I mention they weight in at 8.35kg for the fronts and 8.9kg for the rears !!! not just all look but no go yo !

1, leeb8

Last edited by leeb8; 07-03-2017 at 06:21 AM..
Appreciate 0