Coby Wheel
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > CANADA

11-27-2017, 11:17 AM   #155
Lotus99
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 19 M2C & 18 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxpert View Post
1) Is it possible to get the Ultimate Package & delete an option like 5DL - Surround View? (I absolutely HATE those little wart looking cameras around the car)
When I ordered my 335 Convertible from the factory, I had no intention of listening to satellite radio and hated the look of the fin on the trunk (which is where it is, vs. on the coupe where it's on the roof), and could delete it. But I remember that it was an option code on the ordering guide, called something like Satellite radio antenna delete, so the sales guy put it on the form.

I would suspect that if it is not An official ordering code to delete them, you won't be able to.
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2017, 04:27 PM   #156
itrocks4u
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80, F36, E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxpert View Post
"2) The ultimate package includes the executive package, which includes full merino leather at no extra cost."

Done, Ultimate Pack it is!!!!

My online configurator must be messed up because even with ZUP selected it still adds an extra $4K to the MSRP. Glad to confirm that's not the case when I go to order.

Also I'm not sure if my dealership even knows this. They have a M3 with ZUP sitting in the showroom WITHOUT Full Leather which is what got me so confused. Why would anyone not get Full Leather if it's included at no charge? It's way too damn sexy to turn down for "free".

Thanks for all of the help and advice everyone in this thread. You've answered a lot of questions and put me in a lot better situation when I work on my order with the SA on Monday.

Thanks so much!!!!
Check your order 5 times to ensure it actually says full leather. Check the order confirmation sheet not the bill of sale only.
Appreciate 0