GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

06-20-2017, 10:26 AM   #1
aiti.casting
Registered
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

Are you building your dream garage?

Hi guys,

I'm not a bot or spamming... I promise! I'm just someone working on a new documentary series about interior design. We'd like to create one of the episodes around cars and people who love cars and how that relates to the way they decorate their homes/spaces.

So, if you guys know someone who already built or currently building their dream garage, or maybe refurbished their living room to fit a car? Or just someone who broke a car apart to furbish their living room PLEASE GET IN TOUCH! alex.levitschi@barcroftproductions.com

Thanks

Last edited by aiti.casting; 06-20-2017 at 11:25 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2017, 01:51 AM   #2
m5james
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '10 X5M Alpine White on Sakhir

Sponsorship? I'm looking to expand my three car garage via pushing the third bay back further (foundation work will be required) to give me work space and then raising that same garage (framing, roofing, electrical and maybe plumbing will be required) to accommodate a lift so I'll have a fourth parking spot if needed. After that comes epoxy floors, compressed air system, cabinetry, etc.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2017, 06:41 AM   #3
Animal Farm
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F30/Volvo XC90II T6

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5james View Post
Sponsorship? I'm looking to expand my three car garage via pushing the third bay back further (foundation work will be required) to give me work space and then raising that same garage (framing, roofing, electrical and maybe plumbing will be required) to accommodate a lift so I'll have a fourth parking spot if needed. After that comes epoxy floors, compressed air system, cabinetry, etc.
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2017, 09:49 AM   #4
MSteve5036
Captain
Rep
Drives: 08/99 M3s

How easily can you get to Turkey?
Appreciate 0