Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > AUSTRALIA

01-24-2017, 07:17 PM   #1
AShehadeh1
Enlisted Member
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW F80 M3 ZCP

Garage List
Autotechnik CF Parts

Hey Guys,

Was just wondering if anyone has purchased any products from the below website. I'm looking at purchasing the competition steering shift paddles in CF they are double the length of the standard paddle shifts. Also looking at the CF gear selector and surround. Has anyone installed this product on their M3/4.

Cheers

http://www.autotecknic.com/product-p/bm-0164.htm
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2017, 07:32 PM   #2
zhoupc
Enlisted Member
Australia
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AShehadeh1 View Post
Hey Guys,

Was just wondering if anyone has purchased any products from the below website. I'm looking at purchasing the competition steering shift paddles in CF they are double the length of the standard paddle shifts. Also looking at the CF gear selector and surround. Has anyone installed this product on their M3/4.

Cheers

http://www.autotecknic.com/product-p/bm-0164.htm
I have their steering shift paddles but not in CF, they're outstanding quality with matching exterior color really pops up in the interior.
You should be able to use their CF gear selector but not the surround since they're for left hand drive model.
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2017, 09:46 PM   #3
AShehadeh1
Enlisted Member
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW F80 M3 ZCP

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhoupc View Post
I have their steering shift paddles but not in CF, they're outstanding quality with matching exterior color really pops up in the interior.
You should be able to use their CF gear selector but not the surround since they're for left hand drive model.
Awesome I will definitely order them where did you purchase them from?? Your right I didn't think of that lol do you know where I can order the original BMW CF gear selector and surround online??
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2017, 09:59 PM   #4
quantwothree
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F80

I have basically all their carbon exterior pieces (splitters, trunk spoiler, mirror covers, etc.) everything fit really well. Don't hesitate to buy
      01-24-2017, 11:35 PM   #5
zhoupc
Enlisted Member
Australia
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AShehadeh1 View Post
Awesome I will definitely order them where did you purchase them from?? Your right I didn't think of that lol do you know where I can order the original BMW CF gear selector and surround online??
If I remember it correctly I ordered it from EAS. For OEM CF parts you can order it from dealership or your local tuning shop depends on where you are.
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2017, 11:41 PM   #6
e90-4aj
Colonel
Colombia
Rep
Drives: E46-M3, F80-M3, 970 GTS

They have good products - I had them make me a 1x1 CF mirror covers and look great
Appreciate 0