proTUNING Freaks
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

09-23-2016, 11:32 PM   #1
Daxos
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M4

Thank you - VF Engineering, Auto Talent, Bob Hindson Racing

Here is a video clip of me driving with my wife taking a recording. This is before I got the updated file from VF Engineering.

I want to give a big shout-out to some people and places because they made driving my car fun again as they finally made my car my dream car!

- Golan from Autotalent - Thank you for providing me my Akrapovic exhaust, midpipe and downpipes at a good price and on time. You rock!

- Bailey from VF Engineering - Thank you so much for your help and support through my purchase of Stage 2. You answered all my questions quickly and made me confident in my purchase. I had no problems updating your new revision of the tune through your software and cable myself. You guys kick ass and I hope no other M3/M4 owners in the KC area are getting your tune so I can continue kicking their asses

- Steve and crew at Bob Hindson Racing in KC - You guys were incredible. From not having done any of this work for M4's before to straight up becoming a vendor for VF, you guys are the ROCKSTARS of Kansas City motorsport tuning! I worked with Steve and was always up to date with what was going on, and my car has turned out to be flawless and... just exceeding my expectations.

Here is a little thank you to all involved to let you know how much fun me and my wife are having.

Mods are: VFE Stage 2, VFE TCU upgrade, Charcoal filter delete, AFE drop in filter, Akrapovic Slip on exhaust, Akrapovic mid pipe and downpipes

Rock on guys!

Last edited by Daxos; 09-25-2016 at 12:15 AM.. Reason: edit to list the mods
Appreciate 1
larryn2145.50
      09-25-2016, 12:39 AM   #2
Justin.AutoTalent
Banned
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Great post
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2016, 01:31 PM   #3
Steve-Bob Hindson Racing
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW/Porsche/Audi/VW

Martin, thank you for the kind words and the great review. Thank you for the great video too! You're M is a monster. We're here when you need us.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2016, 03:27 PM   #4
larryn
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '97 332ti, '21 X5 45e, '16 GT4

Love your wife, filming and laughing. Mine yells at me when I punch it...
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2016, 08:42 PM   #5
Daxos
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M4

Thank you for the kind replies! My wife and I are very happy with the results to our car. My wife is still a bit too scared to drive the car, but eventually she may and I may end up giggling like she did, except in not such a hysterical way
Appreciate 0