BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > BMW M4 GTS Discussions

View Poll Results: Owners only: How did you acquire your M4 GTS?
Got voucher - paid msrp 9 29.03%
Got Voucher - paid over msrp 3 9.68%
No voucher - paid msrp 15 48.39%
No voucher - paid over msrp 2 6.45%
Bought it used - paid msrp 2 6.45%
Bought it used - paid over msrp 0 0%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

01-13-2017, 11:08 PM   #23
jpdchicago
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 CSL, X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizOne View Post
I did not want to create too many choices - the under msrp may be a stretch so I did not include it
Good choice. No way any dealer would sell under MSRP today. It would be totally stupid on their part. The ones selling at MSRP sell within days, sometimes hours. The days of gouging on the gts are gone ($30,000 to 50,000 over no longer true) but from MSRP to $5,000 over MSRP sells quickly.
It will be interesting to see the pricing a year from now when the gts market is fully stabilized.
It is anyone's guess.
I personally do not think the gts will appreciate much but it should retain its value. Most cars loose half of their value within 3 to 4 years...
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2017, 05:36 AM   #24
KKSigs
M4 CSL FBG
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 CSL FBG

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdchicago View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RizOne View Post
I did not want to create too many choices - the under msrp may be a stretch so I did not include it
Good choice. No way any dealer would sell under MSRP today. It would be totally stupid on their part. The ones selling at MSRP sell within days, sometimes hours. The days of gouging on the gts are gone ($30,000 to 50,000 over no longer true) but from MSRP to $5,000 over MSRP sells quickly.
It will be interesting to see the pricing a year from now when the gts market is fully stabilized.
It is anyone's guess.
I personally do not think the gts will appreciate much but it should retain its value. Most cars loose half of their value within 3 to 4 years...
If we as owners can hold onto to the car for at least 5 years then we may see the benefit from appreciation. The hard part is holding on to the car. Most of are us wanting to move on to the next car when something better comes within our price range. Hopefully the exclusivity will help this
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2017, 06:23 PM   #25
MarksM
Dishonorable Discharged
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M3 2012, M4 GTS Sold

Voucher, MSRP
Appreciate 0