EXXEL Distributions
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > AUSTRALIA

01-23-2017, 04:48 AM   #1
LOLcakes
Australia
Rep
Drives: '16 M3 ZCP

BMW Individual

Hey guys,

With the M4 LCI announced I think I might just wait a bit longer and order one new to my liking.
Considering building one with Champagne Quartz paint and black leather with yellow contrast stitching, which are both individual options. Has anyone here chosen any of these? My questions are:

1. How much longer was the wait time compared to a standard car?
2. How much was the cost?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2017, 05:43 PM   #2
76Gas
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2015 F80 M3 MW

Good Morning,

last year I had built a 340i in Moonstone and Marino full leather and the wait wasn't all that much longer (maybe an extra few weeks). I think it comes down to the paint and id assume they would paint cars in batches of the same colour so the more extreme colour the longer the possible wait maybe. Anyway I think the paint was an extra $1400 and the leather was a similar price so $3k tops and you have what you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLcakes View Post
Hey guys,

With the M4 LCI announced I think I might just wait a bit longer and order one new to my liking.
Considering building one with Champagne Quartz paint and black leather with yellow contrast stitching, which are both individual options. Has anyone here chosen any of these? My questions are:

1. How much longer was the wait time compared to a standard car?
2. How much was the cost?

Thanks!
Attached Images

Last edited by 76Gas; 01-23-2017 at 05:49 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2017, 06:36 AM   #3
domino_z
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F-Pace SVR

There's 2 levels of individual now

The first level is pretty much just another costed option, these exterior and interior colour options can be found on the online configurator - iirc there's around 4 exterior and 4 interior. Any combo of those only adds max 1 month, if any

Then there's the real deal individual where you can choose colours from other bmw models or even outside the bmw brand like nardo grey, signal green and specific interior stitching and leather combinations - this is anywhere bw 3 to 12 months depending on how balls deep you go
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-03-2017, 10:09 PM   #4
mynameisplayer
SCHNELL
Rep
Drives: F15 50i, E46, E90, Crafter van

And cost on the "deep pockets" option? There's a few Ferrari red (even Melbourne red) cars in the wild. I'm also trying to figure out bottom end discount - another thread was touting $139 M3 , zcp, individual and servicing.
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2017, 06:57 AM   #5
elisiX
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: '20 X3M Competition

That servicing was Corporate - though ZCP, Individual should be around $139k - Metallic $136ish.

Seen a few pics online of Ferrari Red - looks unreal.

To the OP, have you seen Champagne Quartz? I've seen it and cannot picture yellow contrast stitching with it.

CQ is quite a premium prestige and expensive looking colour, yellow is sporty.

2020 BMW X3M Competition ///M - ALPINE WHITE / SAKHIR ORANGE

Past: 18' BMW M3CS | 18' BMW X5M | '17 BMW M3 Competition | '16 Mercedes GLC250 | '16 BMW X5M | '15 BMW X5 M50d | '14 Audi SQ5
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2017, 05:13 AM   #6
purecrema
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: 997 GT2, Macan Turbo, M3, M2

Recently sold my with M3 F80 LCI and have just ordered another M3 (Individual)

M3, Competition Package, Tanzanite blue, new option of 20" Black Comp wheels...they actually look two tone, Blue contrast stitching, Factory rear windows tinted. Will arrive with the recently released updates...new front lights, etc. 4 year service plan included.

Individual is adding around 1 month to the delivery lead-time...ex Germany April 17.

Just took delivery of a new M2 LLB which I'll keep until the new M3 arrives. Must say the M2 is a cracker of a car :-)
Appreciate 0