Mo Reviews
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

05-18-2016, 12:40 PM   #1
CaRtOoNz
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M4 (F82)

Date Set | Raleigh, NC - Bimmer Performance Center

Scheduled to take the M4 to Bimmer Performance Center in Raleigh, NC Monday 5/23 to get Wheels/Tires, Suspension, Side Skirts/Diffuser, etc installed. Not sure if anyone is familiar with them, but I'd heard good things so I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm from the Greensboro area but figured I'd see if anyone local to Raleigh would be around at the time. I'd LOVE to find a couple people with after-market exhausts I could hear in person, as sound clips on YouTube are for shit.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2016, 08:56 PM   #2
Eric@NRP
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80

id be down to meet. marcus321 and DangerousTacos both have different exhaust set ups and different suspensions. my exhaust is stock...
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2016, 11:33 AM   #3
CaRtOoNz
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M4 (F82)

I'm seriously considering the Dinan stuff, as I plan on keeping this thing through the extended warranty and beyond, I'm just hoping the exhaust sounds good.

On another note, I'm hoping to maybe get a baseline dyno run stock while I'm there (to see the REAL numbers), then another in a few weeks if I DO go the Dinan Stage II route, so I can see exactly what goes down.
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2016, 10:11 PM   #4
Dr. Who
Banned
Rep
Drives: Tardis

BPC

Hey!

Say, "Hi!" to Randall Crnkovic.

He's a good guy!

Tell him, "Gabriel Rubio" referred you.

I'm scheduled to be there in July (PCD) with my new F83. Please, let me know how it goes!

Cheers!

Last edited by Dr. Who; 05-21-2016 at 10:18 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2016, 12:15 AM   #5
PayamFSU
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 ZCP YMB

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaRtOoNz
Scheduled to take the M4 to Bimmer Performance Center in Raleigh, NC Monday 5/23 to get Wheels/Tires, Suspension, Side Skirts/Diffuser, etc installed. Not sure if anyone is familiar with them, but I'd heard good things so I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm from the Greensboro area but figured I'd see if anyone local to Raleigh would be around at the time. I'd LOVE to find a couple people with after-market exhausts I could hear in person, as sound clips on YouTube are for shit.
let us know how it goes , I'm moving to Winston end of June don't think you're too far away.

2018 F80 ZCP 6MT YMB/SO
2015 F82 M4 6MT AW/SO - SOLD
Appreciate 0