GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest

05-22-2017, 03:39 PM   #45
hanafimahmoud
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdx_m3r View Post
I previously lived in Bellevue and although I purchased a BMW at the Bellevue location before, they didn't have any allocations nor were they willing to sell below MSRP. I now live in Portland, OR and can attest to Kuni BMW in Beaverton (Mitch Allee), BMW of Portland (David Pad), and BMW of Salem. When I was in the market, allocations were nil, but some dealerships are more willing to negotiate than others. Persistence is the key. Keep trying until you find the right salesperson and dealership that is willing to negotiate.

In regards to your statement about your credit history, that scares me. Not sure how a large tech company will help you with personal credit. I suggest you read all the forums in regards to pricing, buying or leasing to help you with this. I followed everything and it certainly helped me save over 10% off MSRP.

Here's a link to the forums to start - http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=504

Good luck with your journey!
Hi,

do you have contact details for BMW Portland ?
thanks
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2017, 11:55 PM   #46
M-Nuts
Private
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

I had a bad experience at the Bellevue dealer, couple friends were in the market for a non M BMW at the time they also had similar experience, I ended up buying my M4 from BMW of Seattle, great people and they will work with you, I am differently a repeat costumer, their service department is top notch as well.
I kinda agree that you can get a better deal buying from a California dealer and have the car shipped to WA, but now there are plenty of M3/4 in stock and I don't think it matters as much, if you can do Euro Delivery it's cheaper and a lot of fun. PM me if you want a name of a good sales person at the Seattle dealer, I will be happy to recommend the guy I worked with.
Appreciate 0