proTUNING Freaks
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

04-21-2017, 12:21 PM   #23
aBMWfan
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08' M3/'15 M4/ '06 M3/ '09 M3/

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACEM3_LV View Post
You can't even buy a absolute bone stock version of any m3-m4 for 60k...
You should put the buy-out in the post
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2017, 01:14 PM   #24
omaralt
Major
Rep
Drives: 22 M3

Quote:
[B]Everyone is entitled to their own opinion[B], I'm a CA at a BMW store so I know a thing or two on how we sell our cars and numbers, at least in my area.

Also, if you are not interested, no reason at all to comment or say anything. If people are serious about it, then I email them the pictures upon request. As you can see on my profile as well, I have recently joined this forum sight and don't exactly know this etiquette you wish for me to present.

Have a great day
And this is my opinion. This is a for sale forum. When you post something for sale the absolute least you need to provide is: year, exterior/interior colors, options/packages, current mileage, allowed mileage, price before tax. If you don't provide that information you are wasting all of our time.

And in regards to the price. I just leased a 17 M3 with a $71k msrp for $877 month (that's with 7% tax) for 12k miles a year. I paid $1k at drive off (which includes the first month payment). So you don't know about pricing and you don't know how to post a for sale ad. How exactly are you a CA?? Please let us know where you work so we can avoid you
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2017, 01:30 PM   #25
RACEM3_LV
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i, 17' YMB M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by omaralt View Post
And this is my opinion. This is a for sale forum. When you post something for sale the absolute least you need to provide is: year, exterior/interior colors, options/packages, current mileage, allowed mileage, price before tax. If you don't provide that information you are wasting all of our time.

And in regards to the price. I just leased a 17 M3 with a $71k msrp for $877 month (that's with 7% tax) for 12k miles a year. I paid $1k at drive off (which includes the first month payment). So you don't know about pricing and you don't know how to post a for sale ad. How exactly are you a CA?? Please let us know where you work so we can avoid you

LMAO you're wasting your time then! see ya man! If you weren't interested to being then you wasted your own time by even commenting! I'm a Client Advisor because I applied for the job last year, then I got the job, now i'm here! I work at BMW in Las Vegas. Please never come near us either.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2017, 01:33 PM   #26
RACEM3_LV
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:

Also, in Nevada tax is 8% and like i said before. to achieve a 748 payment it would be 6-7k down to achieve the payment since our M cars sell for MSRP
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2017, 07:08 PM   #27
asado111
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Quote:
Also, in Nevada tax is 8% and like i said before. to achieve a 748 payment it would be 6-7k down to achieve the payment since our M cars sell for MSRP

Who pays MSRP for M cars? That's bullshit, if you do a shitty ass deal then yes, you pay MSRP, other wise it's easy to get 8-10% off MSRP... Your information is very misleading as well, I leased a M4 for 850/month with 5K down, and that's 12K miles a year.. MSRP was roughly about 87K.. In TEXAS, we pay sales tax on the entire price of vehicle.. Get your numbers straight.
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2017, 07:15 PM   #28
RACEM3_LV
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by asado111 View Post
Who pays MSRP for M cars? That's bullshit, if you do a shitty ass deal then yes, you pay MSRP, other wise it's easy to get 8-10% off MSRP... Your information is very misleading as well, I leased a M4 for 850/month with 5K down, and that's 12K miles a year.. MSRP was roughly about 87K.. In TEXAS, we pay sales tax on the entire price of vehicle.. Get your numbers straight.

8-10% off MSRP? When we mark up cars 5-6% alrighty then. I forgot salesman were allowed to make money. Have a great day sir. All information is relative to market and region. 15$ per 1k on MSRP and 30$ off per 1k down. Have no clue at all why you bothered to even comment on my post when you have no interest besides to through in your very kind 2cents.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2017, 09:35 AM   #29
supsup
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: CLS63

Quote:
Originally Posted by asado111 View Post
Who pays MSRP for M cars?
In the southeast a lot of people do. Which is why I've been having a particularly difficult time finding a car in the southern california area.

You're in Texas. Contact BMW of Austin and ask them for money off the MSRP....let me know what they say (hint, my reply from them 3 months ago "we don't discount our M3s").
Appreciate 1
      05-12-2017, 06:15 PM   #30
RACEM3_LV
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by joao View Post
In the southeast a lot of people do. Which is why I've been having a particularly difficult time finding a car in the southern california area.

You're in Texas. Contact BMW of Austin and ask them for money off the MSRP....let me know what they say (hint, my reply from them 3 months ago "we don't discount our M3s").
Thanks for the support brotha, each market is different and unique. BMW doesn't even mark our cars up much at all in the first place. If you ever find yourself in Vegas or still wanting an M car I will hook you up, no problem.

"If you can't handle me at my fastest, you don't deserve me at my furiousest"
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2017, 01:52 PM   #31
Aaaaaaaaa
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: The other M3

Quote:
Quote:

LMAO you're wasting your time then! see ya man! If you weren't interested to being then you wasted your own time by even commenting! I'm a Client Advisor because I applied for the job last year, then I got the job, now i'm here! I work at BMW in Las Vegas. Please never come near us either.
You're wasting your own time. There are plenty of M3s on Swapalease and on this forum by private parties who are offering to cover the initial down payment and take the time to post some basic details of the car.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2017, 04:00 PM   #32
RACEM3_LV
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheerix View Post
You're wasting your own time. There are plenty of M3s on Swapalease and on this forum by private parties who are offering to cover the initial down payment and take the time to post some basic details of the car.

I already found someone, so relax pal. This was my secondary post, I have one that I posted in full detail with all pictures. Carry on

"If you can't handle me at my fastest, you don't deserve me at my furiousest"
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2017, 08:46 PM   #33
gori
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 ZCP Fully Loaded, MPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACEM3_LV
Quote:
Originally Posted by pheerix View Post

I already found someone, so relax pal. This was my secondary post, I have one that I posted in full detail with all pictures. Carry on
wish the moderators would delete duplicate posts!
Appreciate 0