GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > CANADA

07-24-2020, 03:11 PM   #1
btown.bimmerz
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

getbmwparts.com shipping to Canada

Hello All,

Quick question.

I have a 2018 M4 competition.

I am going to order these parts from getbmwparts.com

- Rear Wing:https://www.getbmwparts.com/oem-part...er-51192409319
- LED Steering Wheel: https://www.getbmwparts.com/oem-part...el-32302344148

I know getbmwparts.com does not ship to Canada. They have the option of sending them my own prepaid shipping labels or using a freight forwarding service like shipitto.com

I am most likely going to use shipitto.com and forward the gear to my address in Toronto.

Has anyone done this before? Anyone have insight on the shipping + service costs?

Any insight on this would be appreciated, or if someone recommends a different way to procure these items for a good price in Canada.
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2020, 10:03 PM   #2
ahass
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M2

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [10.00]
Also interested in hearing peoples thoughts about this.
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2020, 06:44 PM   #3
farbmw
Brigadier General
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4 6SPD MANUAL!

they will shop it to you directly but they well need more documentation from you, after you place your order.

Or you will need to use a service like crossborderpickups.ca they have really good pricing.

Link to my M4 euro delivery! http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1006526
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2020, 08:14 PM   #4
btown.bimmerz
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Upon further research. i found exoparts.com. They are a German parts wholesaler located in Mississauga.

I ordered the same items at around the same price as getbmwparts.com. Search part #'s on their website, it will take 2-3days for your item to arrive. No shipping or customs cost. Can even negotiate a deal with the guys like I did for multiple parts.
Appreciate 1
Mikster56.50
      10-31-2020, 09:40 PM   #5
HaniKV
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 50i

I live in Ontario, Canada and I ordered the parts for my BMW X5 50i from getbmwparts.com and yes they do not ship to Canada because of the warranty thing. I live at the border city so I have the mailbox service in USA and from there I picked up my parts.

If you have anyone of your known who lives in USA then you can redirect your shipment to that address or if you are living at the border city then you can avail the mailbox service provided by USA.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2022, 06:05 PM   #6
kingdom123
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M5 Comp

nice one

thanks bro, I will contact exoparts to see their price. this looks like some wholesale so I'm expecting they have better price than BMW retailer etc.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2022, 08:28 AM   #7
dzxy
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M4

+1 on crossborderpicksup (cbp), been using them for years and have never had issues with them and they are quick to ship from US P.O. Box to Canada. I even had an issue with one my my shipments where I messed up my declaration and they were able to guide me through how to resolve said issue.

I recently bought oil filter socket and jack pad adapters from the states and did not need to pay customs. It cost around $18 to cbp total, to bring it over the border to Markham for local pickup. Depending on how you categorize the part, they are not subject to customs fee. Your wing will be big so you will end up paying more to cbp for shipping but it should be reasonable.
Appreciate 0