Coby Wheel
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > M3/M4 versus...

04-15-2018, 07:35 AM   #23
Habber
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 2024 Brooklyn Grey SOLD

Garage List
  [9.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jninja View Post
I wouldn't have even thought of cross shopping these 2... but nice review and input, thanks
For those that drive automatic, why wouldn't you cross shop these 2?
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2018, 10:17 AM   #24
Nikolas
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 996 TT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcc3456 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DS_BMW View Post
I like how he is like lets see how it handles, next turn almost understeers off the road
User error. Definitely not the car. The warning light he experienced is 100% intentional when one left brakes in Race Mode because of the torque vectoring. Aside from misquoting everything else about the features and functions of the car, he clearly did not read the owner's manual either.

Personally, I find him to be the dumbest of all car reviewers. Shocking anybody would give anything he says any credence, but to each their own.

BTW...the Brembo carbon ceramic brakes are the latest generation, but why let facts get in the way of an ignorant rant. Personally, I have never had an issue with the steel brakes ordered on my Quadrifoglio, but that's probably because I chose the best option for everyday driving on the streets of New England, as opposed to equipping the car with a track focused feature just to say I have it.

Let the ignorant hater flames fly...
I highly doubt any reviewer reads the manual of any car. I still think the alpha is a great car though. It just needs more production time/refinement.
Appreciate 1
mcc3456332.00