Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > M3 / M4 Photos and Videos

09-03-2017, 11:50 PM   #45
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richy Rich View Post
Thank you -- excited for where it's headed. I feel like this one I'm finally able to do with it what I was hoping to do with the last, but didn't stick around long enough for the market to mature with necessary mods.

My thing with the bike is, I don't want a sport bike. I contemplated the matte white 959 as well -- I just feel like a Harley I'll cruise, a sport bike I'll be a degenerate and more than likely kill myself. Trying to know my limits and stick to them lol.
So money and sensibility, lol... Usually those two things don't go hand in hand... I learned the hard way and i'm still learning that I can't be trusted with something as trivial as a flick of my wrist to have what could only be characterized as - God Speed... Because that's what it is - to wield that kind of power...

Back to the subject at hand though... Frozen white - It makes my teeth sweat... Frozen White and Emily Ratajkowski, not necessarily in that order...
That satin grey you had tho... She was no slouch... I still have pictures saved somewhere, and I'm not going to lie, a little piece of me died that day when I discovered that it was NOT a factory paint job, lol...
Appreciate 1
Richy Rich3169.00
      09-04-2017, 12:19 AM   #46
Richy Rich
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 | MKIV Supra | Aventador S

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Quote:
Thank you -- excited for where it's headed. I feel like this one I'm finally able to do with it what I was hoping to do with the last, but didn't stick around long enough for the market to mature with necessary mods.

My thing with the bike is, I don't want a sport bike. I contemplated the matte white 959 as well -- I just feel like a Harley I'll cruise, a sport bike I'll be a degenerate and more than likely kill myself. Trying to know my limits and stick to them lol.
So money and sensibility, lol... Usually those two things don't go hand in hand... I learned the hard way and i'm still learning that I can't be trusted with something as trivial as a flick of my wrist to have what could only be characterized as - God Speed... Because that's what it is - to wield that kind of power...

Back to the subject at hand though... Frozen white - It makes my teeth sweat... Frozen White and Emily Ratajkowski, not necessarily in that order...
That satin grey you had tho... She was no slouch... I still have pictures saved somewhere, and I'm not going to lie, a little piece of me died that day when I discovered that it was NOT a factory paint job, lol...
I definitely prefer the contrast of the frozen white, as much as I loved Gremlin, it was too dark a shade to really make a great contrast pop like I?m able to now.

Dean did a great job with the satin xpel, even in person it was difficult to tell that it was a clear bra and not a clear coat. It?s still one of my favorite cars that I?ve owned, for sure.

Happy that the legacy will live on in my 2.0 with an actual frozen paint though.
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2017, 12:21 AM   #47
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I definitely prefer the contrast of the frozen white, as much as I loved Gremlin, it was too dark a shade to really make a great contrast pop like I?m able to now.

Dean did a great job with the satin xpel, even in person it was difficult to tell that it was a clear bra and not a clear coat. It?s still one of my favorite cars that I?ve owned, for sure.

Happy that the legacy will live on in my 2.0 with an actual frozen paint though.
I'm already two years in on this car so it's pointless, but I will hit you up for this Dean persons info about a year from now for my next car...
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2017, 12:26 AM   #48
Richy Rich
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm already two years in on this car so it's pointless, but I will hit you up for this Dean persons info about a year from now for my next car...
Sticker City in Van Nuys.
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2017, 08:57 PM   #49
Richy Rich
Colonel
United_States
Rep

So... Mike Benvo bumped the car up to Stage 2 today, and because race car...
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-05-2017, 01:51 PM   #50
Richy Rich
Colonel
United_States
Rep

After roaming around with the Stage II for a little bit, along with downpipes and HAS -- I'd say best way I can compare the comp pack to other cars, once tuned with exhaust, it's as if my M5 and huracan fucked and had a bastard sedan.

Easily my favorite sedan to whip around at this point given its agility and power. And the noises.

Can imagine it only gets better once the tractive coils go on. Not even account for Pure S2, MSR, fuel it port injection, etc.

Going to be a fun fall of tinkering for sure.

Last edited by Richy Rich; 09-05-2017 at 04:12 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2017, 04:09 PM   #51
Powerbeast
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 RarriRot

Frozen white is awesome.
Appreciate 1
Richy Rich3169.00
      09-06-2017, 02:58 PM   #52
F80_patrickmurray
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

love the exhaust tips! they look great with that PSM kit

2018 F80 M3 Daytona Violet
2017 F80 M3 Alpine white, 6MT, Carbon Cloth, Lighting pack, HRE, Eventuri, Mode Carbon, KW, Status Gruppe, ESS Tuning, MRG Race Co, M-Performance
Appreciate 1
Richy Rich3169.00
      09-06-2017, 10:44 PM   #53
Richy Rich
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Just dropped the Angel off for the brake swap over the weekend, decided to tinker with the Note 8 camera.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
shay2nak1070.00
      09-07-2017, 03:44 PM   #54
Richy Rich
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Someone?s already under the knife
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2017, 04:06 PM   #55
4everkidd
Major
Rep
Drives: F80 AY M3

Quote:

I went the same route after laying down my GSX-R750 for the last time... Harley Night Rod Special; check it out I've got a feeling it will match your style.
Appreciate 1
Richy Rich3169.00
      09-07-2017, 04:07 PM   #56
Richy Rich
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4everkidd View Post
Quote:

I went the same route after laying down my GSX-R750 for the last time... Harley Night Rod Special; check it out I've got a feeling it will match your style.
Will have a look, didn?t pull the trigger yet on it.
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2017, 04:08 PM   #57
Richy Rich
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Someone?s already under the knife
Clearly the attachment failed.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-08-2017, 12:55 PM   #58
Richy Rich
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Sneak peek.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-08-2017, 02:36 PM   #59
Richy Rich
Colonel
United_States
Rep

CCB swap on a lease? Why?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-09-2017, 02:13 AM   #60
Oreganoflow
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: f80

i still wanna know why...

i did the swap also and maybe you know something i don't?
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2017, 09:20 AM   #61
Richy Rich
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreganoflow View Post

Because I can?
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2017, 03:18 PM   #62
BearRun11
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2003 E39 Wagon; 2018 Volvo V90

Quote:

Thank you, Shoei. 'Teeth Sweat' is exactly my experience because of the ordering genius of the OP.

...and to the OP, (or others who know for sure) are these the 'standard 666' wheels (from the 2016/2017 comp package, or are they coated in some manner? They look like a matte-finish, and if they are stock...that would be fantastic.

Thank you!
SOLD: 2011 E92 335i M-Sport 6MT; 2010 E61 535xi M-Sport; 2013 F10 550i M-Sport; 2010 E91 328i M-Sport
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2017, 03:38 PM   #63
Richy Rich
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearRun11 View Post
Quote:

Thank you, Shoei. 'Teeth Sweat' is exactly my experience because of the ordering genius of the OP.

...and to the OP, (or others who know for sure) are these the 'standard 666' wheels (from the 2016/2017 comp package, or are they coated in some manner? They look like a matte-finish, and if they are stock...that would be fantastic.

Thank you!
Stock 666, my cars just always dirty.
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2017, 04:35 PM   #64
Mr.War
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW F82 M4 | BMW E9 3.0 CS

I love it! I am about to change all my parts to PSM also!
Appreciate 1
Richy Rich3169.00
      09-10-2017, 03:35 PM   #65
eRiggs5
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 18 M3 CS

Makes me want to go get a stealth wrap on my MW!!! Looks 100!!!

2020 Grand Cherokee Summit: Wife's
2016 BMW M3: Gone
2008 Lexus IS: Gone
Appreciate 1
Richy Rich3169.00
      09-10-2017, 07:21 PM   #66
Aaaaaaaaa
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: The other M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreganoflow View Post

Because it's America! F$CK YEA!
Appreciate 1
Richy Rich3169.00