ARMA SPEED
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > M3 / M4 Photos and Videos

03-27-2014, 12:02 AM   #23
zwiggles
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 12 MerML, 98 993 C2S, 15 M3

Vancouver Auto Show...

This is just my personal opinion, but after seeing the car that I ordered for the first time, I was left with two opposite impressions. First, the car as a whole is amazing. It looks like a more aggressive, refined, and a higher quality version of my old E90 M3. I explained to the salesman that I had ordered an M3 from his dealership, so he had no problem unlocking it for me. I sat in the front and the back for 5 or 6 minutes and felt that the interior is topnotch (seats were mental), with some big improvements over the last version.

Now this is where I really was disappointed. I had ordered a YMB M3, but after seeing it at the show, I pulled plug and changed my order to SAKHIR ORANGE. The orange appears more of a red to me, and will still be something that you don't see everyday. YMB is a nice color, but totally not what I thought it would look like. I want a fun, bold color after having a string or grey/white cars, but the YMB is just too pail for my liking. I'll post some pics where I show the YMB, M6 Blue (don't know what it is), and the 235M Blue. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't fault anyone for liking the YMB, but I would just personally get tired of it.
As a side note, the Yellow is surprisingly beautiful...
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2014, 01:58 AM   #24
Sir Loin
M3AT LOVER
United_States
Rep
Drives: Silverstone F80 M3

YMB is a cooler temperature color. SO is definitely warmer. I saw pictures of someone bought both an M5 and an M6 in SO on SO. Both were very sharp. SO should look very hot on the M3 as well.
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2014, 09:02 PM   #25
335ifanatic
Major
Rep
Drives: Revuelto, Urus Performante, X5

I wasn't wow'd by the M4, I actually thought the 4 series in black parked beside the m4 coupe looked much more aggressive with the m performance parts. And the one on display was priced for $80k not including taxes which is ridiculous imo. You can pick up a couple year old M5 or CLS63 for that kind of money.
Appreciate 0