Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > CANADA

11-18-2016, 01:24 AM   #133
Superg3
Private
Rep
Drives: Tbd

Quote:
Originally Posted by INDVDL///M View Post
My guess would be Santorini!
Ding ding, Santorini w/ opal white
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2016, 04:03 AM   #134
coconut780
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 F15 xDrive50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4_GTS View Post
The 2 ultimate pack cars that arrived at my dealer does not have full leather (no leather dash and door panels).
We just picked up our MY17 with ultimate package at Welt yesterday. The interior we chose was Cohiba Brown Individual Extended leather and we confirmed with the dealer that it would in fact be extended and not full. I was quite happy to see the car does in fact have FULL leather! Maybe when you select an individual leather interior you get full with ultimate pack? What leather did those that you saw have?
Appreciate 1
      11-18-2016, 12:36 PM   #135
M4_GTS
Lieutenant Colonel
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by coconut780 View Post
We just picked up our MY17 with ultimate package at Welt yesterday. The interior we chose was Cohiba Brown Individual Extended leather and we confirmed with the dealer that it would in fact be extended and not full. I was quite happy to see the car does in fact have FULL leather! Maybe when you select an individual leather interior you get full with ultimate pack? What leather did those that you saw have?
Congrats and enjoy!

The ultimate package comes with the executive package. so why would it not come with full leather? This is why I don't get why the 2 that arrived at my dealer did not come with it.
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2016, 01:21 PM   #136
Lotus99
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 19 M2C & 18 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4_GTS View Post
Congrats and enjoy!

The ultimate package comes with the executive package. so why would it not come with full leather? This is why I don't get why the 2 that arrived at my dealer did not come with it.
Which dealer is that, and are they still there, do you know? And which colours are they?

I wouldn't mind checking them out. Park Shore Motors has a Sakhir Orange Ultimate with a 6MT, but that colour's not my thing...
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2016, 01:57 PM   #137
Vetsky
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

The ult pack comes with full. However, you CAN order extended. Whoever ordered the car messed up and did not check the right box.

My Photo Thread / Instagram
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2016, 05:22 PM   #138
Superg3
Private
Rep

Individual leather adds XT1 which is the color matched lower dash
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2016, 09:13 PM   #139
INDVDL///M
Truth seeker
Rep
Drives: German cars

Garage List
2012 BMW 328XI  [0.00]
2016 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconut780 View Post

Congrats! I kind of wondered if it was your car when I saw someone post a photo on the forum saying it was an American picking up their BRG F80 at the Welt!

Enjoy your ED! Can't wait to see the car on the road!
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2016, 09:14 PM   #140
INDVDL///M
Truth seeker
Rep
Drives: German cars

Garage List
2012 BMW 328XI  [0.00]
2016 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superg3 View Post
Ding ding, Santorini w/ opal white
Gorgeous color choice! Congratulations on your car. It surely is a head turner.

Did you order it off the lot or was it your build?
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2016, 12:15 AM   #141
Superg3
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by INDVDL///M View Post
Gorgeous color choice! Congratulations on your car. It surely is a head turner.

Did you order it off the lot or was it your build?
Thanks I love the color, it was my own build.
Appreciate 1
      11-26-2016, 06:54 AM   #142
AWESOM3
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 17M4;15G63AMG;14E63SAMG

Walked into the BMW dealership yesterday after ages. Plan was to check out the i8.
But it was love at first sight.
2017 M4 COUPE SAKHIR ORANGE 2/BLACK ULTIMATE PACKAGE DCT
Had no idea this package even existed.
The test drive was impressive. SOLD !
I pick her up today after she's prepped/tinted!
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2017, 08:26 AM   #143
Rxpert
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 M3 ZCP 6 Speed Manual

Bumping this old thread.

Any information regarding the MY2018 Ultimate Package?

Done searching, but nothing comes up & I’m really curious about the color options for MY2018.
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2017, 08:47 AM   #144
Parabolica
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: '18 M3 ZCP 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxpert View Post
Bumping this old thread.

Any information regarding the MY2018 Ultimate Package?

Done searching, but nothing comes up & I’m really curious about the color options for MY2018.
Yes do a search for my name. I posted the pricing guide a more than a few months ago. It provides you with the details of what's included in the ultimate package.

I personally opted out of the ultimate package and saved about 8k and got individual exterior and interior.
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2017, 11:58 AM   #145
Lotus99
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 19 M2C & 18 X3 M40i

http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1392719
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2017, 06:54 PM   #146
Rxpert
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Thanks a million for the information. Exactly what I was looking for!
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2017, 06:58 PM   #147
Rxpert
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parabolica View Post
I personally opted out of the ultimate package and saved about 8k and got individual exterior and interior.
How do I do this?

I don’t really want all of the options with the Ultimate Package, but would LOVE it if I could get an M3 in San Marino Blue or possibly Imola Red II.

How is this possible in Canada without getting the Ultimate Package???
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2017, 07:51 PM   #148
Parabolica
Major
Canada
Rep

Quote:
How do I do this?

I don’t really want all of the options with the Ultimate Package, but would LOVE it if I could get an M3 in San Marino Blue or possibly Imola Red II.

I got Tanzanite with Cohiba interior. If you want SMB or IR then you would pay a premium for those colours or you can get those colours for free when purchasing the ultimate package.

It all depends on what you want. What I did was determine which options were the most important to me. The only option I would have liked to have was the MPE.
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2017, 09:32 PM   #149
Absurdium
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: F82 TB

Quote:
Quote:
How do I do this?

I donÂ’t really want all of the options with the Ultimate Package, but would LOVE it if I could get an M3 in San Marino Blue or possibly Imola Red II.

If you're looking to get one of those colors and you would order them with premium, executive and competition package, you should just get the ultimate package as San Marino and Imola are individual colors that cost 5k to special order. Parabolica got tanzanite exterior which is much cheaper to order than SMB (<2k). If you order premium, executive, competition package, and SMB or Imola separately, your options would cost around 22-23k vs. the ultimate package at 25k which gets you the carbon package as well as the MPE.

Interestingly, BMW made frozen silver, frozen red, and frozen black a lot cheaper to order (2k) than before. So unless you were ordering one of those, or one of the original cheaper individual colors such as tanzanite, just order the ultimate package as it is the best value. The colors available for ultimate package at no cost has not changed from 2017 to 2018

I personally ordered mine in tanzanite and ultimate package and had BMW Canada include tanzanite at no cost. IMO if you were planning to get premium, executive, competition package, ultimate package is a no brainer.

Hope this helps!
Appreciate 1
Rxpert186.50
      11-25-2017, 06:14 AM   #150
Parabolica
Major
Canada
Rep

The configurator tool on BMW.ca works fairly well to sort out the options. I realize they still only have 2017 up and there are some small differences with 2018 such as the carbon package can no longer be purchased separately, it's now only offered with the ultimate package.
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2017, 11:21 AM   #151
Rxpert
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absurdium View Post
Quote:
Quote:
How do I do this?

If you're looking to get one of those colors and you would order them with premium, executive and competition package, you should just get the ultimate package as Sam Marino and Imola are individual colors that cost 5k to special order. Parabolica got tanzanite exterior which is much cheaper to order than SMB (<2k). If you order premium, executive, competition package, and SMB or Imola separately, your options would cost around 22-23k vs. the ultimate package at 25k which gets you the carbon package as well as the MPE.

Interestingly, BMW made frozen silver, frozen red, and frozen black a lot cheaper to order (2k) than before. So unless you were ordering one of those, or one of the original cheaper individual colors such as tanzanite, just order the ultimate package as it is the best value. The colors available for ultimate package at no cost has not changed from 2017 to 2018

I personally ordered mine in tanzanite and ultimate package and had BMW Canada include tanzanite at no cost. IMO if you were planning to get premium, executive, competition package, ultimate package is a no brainer.

Hope this helps!
I'm kinda leaning towards the Ultimate Package.

It's almost even dollar wise on the configurator either way I go.

I absolutely don't want any options in the Executive Pack, and like the Carbon Pack, but wouldn't pay asking price for it. On the other hand I don't think I could live without SMB now that I know that colour is an option. So no matter how I configure it separate or Ultimate it comes to within $1500 of each other. To me $1500 is cheap enough for Carbon bits & Executive is meh, but might help resale.

Two last questions because everyone here has been incredibly helpful:

1) Is it possible to get the Ultimate Package & delete an option like 5DL - Surround View? (I absolutely HATE those little wart looking cameras around the car)

2) In the BMW MY 2018 Pricing Guide posted in the link above is states Full Merino Leather is no charge in combination with ZUP Ultimate Package. Can anyone confirm if Full leather is actually no charge with ZUP? If true, then it makes my decision, case closed.
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2017, 11:26 AM   #152
Absurdium
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: F82 TB

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absurdium View Post
Quote:
Quote:
How do I do this?

If you're looking to get one of those colors and you would order them with premium, executive and competition package, you should just get the ultimate package as Sam Marino and Imola are individual colors that cost 5k to special order. Parabolica got tanzanite exterior which is much cheaper to order than SMB (<2k). If you order premium, executive, competition package, and SMB or Imola separately, your options would cost around 22-23k vs. the ultimate package at 25k which gets you the carbon package as well as the MPE.

Hope this helps!
I'm kinda leaning towards the Ultimate Package.

It's almost even dollar wise on the configurator either way I go.

I absolutely don't want any options in the Executive Pack, and like the Carbon Pack, but wouldn't pay asking price for it. On the other hand I don't think I could live without SMB now that I know that colour is an option. So no matter how I configure it separate or Ultimate it comes to within $1500 of each other. To me $1500 is cheap enough for Carbon bits & Executive is meh, but might help resale.

Two last questions because everyone here has been incredibly helpful:

1) Is it possible to get the Ultimate Package & delete an option like 5DL - Surround View? (I absolutely HATE those little wart looking cameras around the car)

2) In the BMW MY 2018 Pricing Guide posted in the link above is states Full Merino Leather is no charge in combination with ZUP Ultimate Package. Can anyone confirm if Full leather is actually no charge with ZUP? If true, then it makes my decision, case closed.
Yeah exactly. In the end of you're going to check some boxes, it's hard to not arrive at the conclusion that the ultimate pack is worth it.

For your questions:

1) As far as I know you can't request them to take options out as that might mess with the ordering codes. Check with your SA to confirm this but intuitively, I'm guessing no. But really, exec is a good package as it includes full leather and the icon LED headlights.

2) The ultimate package includes the executive package, which includes full merino leather at no extra cost.
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2017, 11:36 AM   #153
Rxpert
Second Lieutenant
Rep

"2) The ultimate package includes the executive package, which includes full merino leather at no extra cost."

Done, Ultimate Pack it is!!!!

My online configurator must be messed up because even with ZUP selected it still adds an extra $4K to the MSRP. Glad to confirm that's not the case when I go to order.

Also I'm not sure if my dealership even knows this. They have a M3 with ZUP sitting in the showroom WITHOUT Full Leather which is what got me so confused. Why would anyone not get Full Leather if it's included at no charge? It's way too damn sexy to turn down for "free".

Thanks for all of the help and advice everyone in this thread. You've answered a lot of questions and put me in a lot better situation when I work on my order with the SA on Monday.

Thanks so much!!!!
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2017, 12:15 PM   #154
Parabolica
Major
Canada
Rep

Ultimate package is definitely the way to go if you want SMB.

Look for around 5-6% off msrp at the very least plus any incentives.

Good luck.
Appreciate 0