BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > DIY and Coding Discussions

06-01-2018, 11:36 PM   #1
BMWCali
Expect the Unusual
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 X6M

Any way to code startup in M1 w/Bimmercode?

Hey guys, does anyone know if it's possible somewhere in Expert Mode in Bimmercode to program the car to startup by default in M1? It's always starting in Efficient/Comfort/Comfort mode for me and I hate it. I only have to tap the M1 button, but I'd rather it just start up in that setting! Or at the very least start up in Sport!

Another Q: Is it possible to have Auto H (Auto Hold) on by default? The car doesn't seem to remember the setting like it does with Auto Stop/Start. I'm asking about my X6M, but I figure the coding is probably very similar and there are more people in the F80 forum so I wanted to ask here. Hope that's okay.

Thanks in advance!
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2018, 06:43 AM   #2
radiofrequency
Field Marshall
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4 ZCP, 2021 M2 Comp

I was thinking about this yesterday as I had several appointments and, as a result, parking the car numerous times, and starting up again to get to my next appointment etc. I have programmed M2 to be my DD setting - Efficient, Comfort, Comfort, while M1 is set to the most aggressive settings. Definitely a first world problem, but it would be nice if the ability to program the default setting at start-up to whatever mode you desire the vehicle to be in via iDrive. I am sure the coders here will be able to assist, it seems that there are infinite coding options, I'd definitely be willing to pay for a solution.
Appreciate 1
BMWCali258.00