R44 Performance
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

06-19-2018, 03:44 PM   #1
RickFLM4
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

M4 Coupe Lease Return

I'm about to return my M4 at lease-end, most likely to Braman WPB. If anyone is in the market for a used / CPO M4 it's a great car - spotless with full front, A-pillars, CF roof and mirror PPF, as well as Spectra Photosync tint. It was rear-ended in Miami last year, resulting in minor damage (replaced bumper cover), with repairs completed by Vista BMW body shop. I have records of maintenance and the bumper cover repair. I don't know if Braman will keep it or send it to auction but if someone wants it I'm sure they'd be willing to sell it.

To be clear, this is not an attempt to sell the car. I'm dropping it off for a lease return. This is just a courtesy heads up in case anyone is in the market and wants info on a car that will be available. Let me know if you want any info as I would be happy to make a reasonable effort to help provide you information I can provide.
'Cane8496.50
      07-14-2018, 03:34 PM   #2
lonslow561
Registered
Rep
Drives: '18 ZCP F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
I'm about to return my M4 at lease-end, most likely to Braman WPB. If anyone is in the market for a used / CPO M4 it's a great car - spotless with full front, A-pillars, CF roof and mirror PPF, as well as Spectra Photosync tint. It was rear-ended in Miami last year, resulting in minor damage (replaced bumper cover), with repairs completed by Vista BMW body shop. I have records of maintenance and the bumper cover repair. I don't know if Braman will keep it or send it to auction but if someone wants it I'm sure they'd be willing to sell it.

To be clear, this is not an attempt to sell the car. I'm dropping it off for a lease return. This is just a courtesy heads up in case anyone is in the market and wants info on a car that will be available. Let me know if you want any info as I would be happy to make a reasonable effort to help provide you information I can provide.
What's the turn in date if you don't mind?
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2018, 03:57 PM   #3
RickFLM4
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonslow561 View Post
What's the turn in date if you don't mind?
Already turned it in. It is sitting on Braman WPB’s lot:

https://www.bramanbmwwpb.com/auto/us...h-fl/28813752/

The ask price is right around the same as the residual value in my lease, but I had a 15K mile / year lease, which I didn’t come close to using. I gave them details of the minor damage noted on CarFax, including copies of the insurance and body shop reports.