proTUNING Freaks
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Sponsor M3/M4 Project Cars Showcase

Closed Thread

03-08-2017, 06:23 PM   #1
Gabe@TAG
Banned
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 6MT

Pure White Perfection - Vossen + Akrapovic + OEM Goodies // TAG Motorsports

I might be slightly biased but whenever a white M3 or M4 shows up for some goodies, it’s kind of hard to not pay extra good care of it when it comes to photoshoot time.

Having recently done a set of Vossen HC-1’s on our shop R8, when I found we were doing the same wheels on this M4 I was pretty excited. It’s not a common choice of wheel in general, let alone be on this platform. Well, I’m into it. Quite a bit.

The HC-1’s flow very well with the overall styling of the M4, and the fitment brings it all together. The suspension is lowered via KW Height Adjustable Springs, bringing the M4 and the HC-1’s wrapped in Pirelli’s closer, filling the fender gaps just so.

The abundance of M Performance parts listed below will tell you the OEM Plus nature of this build.

To throw in some aftermarket aggressive touches, the Vorsteiner Diffuser and the headlights by OSS Design do this M4 justice.

For a soundtrack, the Akrapovic Slip-On Titanium Exhausted mated to the Akrapovic Carbon Fiber Exhaust Tips not only bring the rear end styling to a perfect close, but also enhance the driving experience with a proper exhaust note.

To help with the soundtrack up front, the Eventuri Carbon Intake System give our ears a perfect induction sound from the turbos, along with some extra noises that raise the hair on the back of your neck in the best possible way.

2016 BMW M4
-20" Vossen HC-1 wheels in Satin Black
-Pirelli PZero 265/30/20 and 295/30/20
- KW Height Adjustable Springs
- Akrapovic Slip-On Exhaust
- Vorsteiner Diffusor
- Eventuri Carbon Intake
- TAG Painted Reflectors
- BMW Performance Front Lip
- BMW Performance Front Carbon Splitter
- BMW Performance Side Skirts
- BMW Performance Front grille
- BMW Performance Side Grilles
- BMW Performance LED Steering Wheel
- BMW Performance Handbrake
- BMW Performance Carbon Shift Knob
- BMW Performance Carbon Shift Surround
- BMW Performance Alcantara Armrest
- BMC Filters

Enjoy the full set here:

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact us by calling us at 866-748-4388, or by emailing us at sales@tagmotorsports.com or PM.

Appreciate 2
Closed Thread