Pandora Car Alarm System
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

11-15-2016, 02:04 PM   #1
The_Wood
Captain
Rep
Drives: F15 35d

SOLD: S55 ESS E-Tronic Tuner - Dallas

SOLD, thanks for the questions and interest

Hi all,

Up for sale is my ESS piggyback that's been on my car for a few months now. I've transitioned into another tuning option, so I'm putting this up for sale, and figured I'd post it locally before posting to the rest of country.

Per ESS, the piggyback is capable of delivering 550hp/560lbft. There was definitely a noticeable improvement in terms of raw power with this installed and performing on the max output setting. The linear power delivery option is probably my favorite, though.

From ESS:
ESS E-tronic provides safe, simple to add power to the already potent F8X M series. Unlike other products on the market E-tronic is a sophisticated multi channel controller that has RPM and MAF intergration. This provides full control of boost at all RPM ranges and proper fuel calibrations during partial load which reduces lag in throttle response. All of this without the need to splice into any factory wiring. OEM grade hardware is used to provide high quality, safe, reliable power with excellent driveablility. 3 pre-set calibration maps provide for a very simple installation without the need for setup or adjustments once installed. The included multi stage maps provide everything from linear power delivery for improved traction under boost to max HP / TQ with the use of higher octane fuel. E-Tronic can be disabled or removed from the vehicle at anytime allowing customers to keep their factory warranty.

Of note, this is the newest version that will not drain your battery. Installation is relatively straight forward with some help from the web. Shoot me a pm with any questions or interest!

Thanks,
Josh
Attached Images

Last edited by The_Wood; 12-29-2016 at 05:33 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2016, 12:36 PM   #2
The_Wood
Captain
Rep
Drives: F15 35d

Not that it necessarily needs it, but bumping back to the top for an updated price of $420 obo sold locally.
Appreciate 0