GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

06-27-2017, 10:28 AM   #1
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 4wheels

CNN Fake News

This is hilarious.....talk about being Punked......

http://www.veritaslive.com/06-26-201...pravdacnn.html

Veritas just punked every liberal that swallowed the fake news hook, line and sinker

Progressives keep telling the world that they're better educated and more intelligent than everyone else......you would think that they would have been a little more skeptical and less accepting of months and months of sensational headlines backed up by nothing more than "anonymous sources from current and previous administration officials"

This is shaping up to be the mother of all slander cases....

Pravda on the Chattahoochee has really outdone themselves.......

What impact do you think this will have on the Washington Compost (Bezos/Amazon) or the Washington Slimes (Owned by a Mexican millionaire).

Lups. what are you and the scandanavian trump hater contingency going to do for sources of fake news now?

Appreciate 3
      06-27-2017, 10:50 AM   #2
NickyC
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

Trump was absolutely wrong, I am NOT getting tired of winning. This epic meltdown of the leftist trash just accelerates by the day. Man this is so wonderful for the country to see how evil and corrupt these people are.
Appreciate 3
fbsm642.50
shay2nak402.50

06-27-2017, 10:58 AM   #3
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Zucker has such a hard on for trump, that he's thrown the word journalism out the window. One of the 3 who 'resigned' yesterday had been lured away from the nyt, just to go after trump. That was in April! 3 months and he's unemployed. How do the editors approve this crap to begin with? They approve it and then watch people 'resign' after getting busted. It's idiotic. Scumbags.
The ultimate laugh is these 3 were on the 25 person team whose motto was 'Truth.' You just cannot make this stuff up. CNN' viewers don't care. Just feed me dirty laundry. Fake? Don't care. Real news...what's that?

Look who's laughing now.
      06-27-2017, 11:26 AM   #4
DonaldPump
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT

In B4 "You're just buying into Russian propaganda!"
fbsm642.50

06-27-2017, 11:27 AM   #5
MKSixer
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
What a train wreck. This keeps getting worse and worse.

@[Nyet. Not Russian Hacker](contact:368080)
Ask me hacker question. Hacker question I get answer.
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2017, 11:31 AM   #6
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

What happened to all the lefty trump haters that post on the site incessantly?

Did Lups share her pills and russian vodka with them to make up for the anti depressant shortages?

http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1362665
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2017, 11:57 AM   #7
Wheelwright
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: M235i (6MT fakerich edition)

Everybody makes mistakes but the difference is how they handle the aftermath:

1) Respectable and long-serving news organization like cnn.com own up to their mistakes: issue corrections, apologize and fire the responsible people. People's careers are at stake so they do their utmost to provide honest reporting.

2) Extremist rightwing scum like Sean Hannity and their ilk double-down on their lies even after they have been completely debunked (for example: the case of murdered DNC staffer). And Fox News and other right-wing media are responsible for giving such people a forum to poison people's minds.

The second crucial difference is the way the lie originates:

1) Respectable news organizations make mistakes during their investigative reporting because they must depend on anonymous sources: there is no other way to access sensitive information. It is inevitable that this sometimes results in lies but those were never intended.

2) Extreme rightwing news organizations (and the White House) originate the lie themselves on purpose therefore such a lie is not merely an unintended byproduct of imperfect investigative process but becomes a calculated political tool to mislead and deceive the masses.
Appreciate 1
minn192479.00

06-27-2017, 12:03 PM   #8
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [2.63]
Well said.

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2017, 12:03 PM   #9
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwright View Post

1) Respectable and long-serving news organization like cnn.com own up to their mistakes: issue corrections, apologize and fire the responsible people. People's careers are at stake so they do their utmost to provide honest reporting.

2) Extremist rightwing scum like Sean Hannity and their ilk double-down on their lies even after they have been completely debunked (for example: the case of murdered DNC staffer). And Fox News and other right-wing media are responsible for giving such people a forum to poison people's minds.

1) Respectable news organizations make mistakes during their investigative reporting because they must depend on anonymous sources: there is no other way to access sensitive information. It is inevitable that this sometimes results in lies but those were never intended.

2) Extreme rightwing news organizations (and the White House) originate the lie themselves on purpose therefore such a lie is not merely an unintended byproduct of imperfect investigative process but becomes a calculated political tool to mislead and deceive the masses.
You clearly missed the part that demonstrates that top level management of CNN conspired to repeatedly tell a false narrative/slander/propaganda for over 6 months to the exclusion of actual news?

I realize that wait times for health/mental services is at all time highs in canada....

http://www.ctvnews.ca/health/healthc...port-1.3171718

Are they experiencing a shortage of anti psychotic meds too?
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2017, 12:09 PM   #10
NickyC
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

Quote:

lollllllllllllllllllllll

You probably still believe in the "Russian Dossier" too I bet?
Appreciate 5
fbsm642.50
DonaldPump1073.50
scostu746.50
Roma_335i109.00

06-27-2017, 12:15 PM   #11
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [2.63]
Does Alex Jones issue retractions and apologize? Does Fox News?

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 3
Lups8723.00
minn192479.00

06-27-2017, 12:21 PM   #12
DonaldPump
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:

So just so we are clear:

Right - BAAAADDDD
Left - GOOOOOOOOODDDD

06-27-2017, 12:22 PM   #13
DonaldPump
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
Does Alex Jones issue retractions and apologize? Does Fox News?
Infowars isn't on TV, and Fox just recently issued a retraction regarding the Seth Rich story.
      06-27-2017, 12:34 PM   #14
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [2.63]
Welp, then Fox News must be fake as well.

Infowars isn't on TV but the President has praised the site and appeared on it. That doesn't concern you?

Appreciate 2
Lups8723.00
minn192479.00

06-27-2017, 12:46 PM   #15
schoy
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Melbourne Red E90 M3

Perhaps we're over-reading the video? Some thoughts:

1) John Bonifield (who is the CNN Health supervisor, by the way) is just expressing his views. We can't expect everyone who works at CNN to be liberal or have a liberal or anti-Trump agenda. This is no different than the millions of employees that personally disagree with the views of the company they work for.

2) The question that the PV "reporter" asked was regarding CNN coverage, not whether there was sufficient evidence to investigate. I don't think any of us are so nave to think that CNN isn't going to report the stories that drive ratings; this has been going on since the beginning of journalistic time.

3) As to John Bonfield's assertion that the Russian news is fake, he just said that it was probably BS, and that there was no "giant proof". Which is true, based on what we (the public) know now. But it doesn't mean it shouldn't be investigated. Nor does it mean that the "giant proof" doesn't exist. Nor does it mean conclusively that the Russians didn't do it. Nor does it mean conclusively that the Trump campaign didn't collude with the Russians.

What we do know is that there is sufficient circumstantial evidence to warrant an investigation. How CNN decides to cover the investigation and a CNN Health supervisor's personal take on their coverage is really just noise. Just let the investigation run its course, and go from there ...
Appreciate 1
Lups8723.00

06-27-2017, 12:58 PM   #16
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoy View Post
Perhaps we're over-reading the video? Some thoughts:

1) John Bonifield (who is the CNN Health supervisor, by the way) is just expressing his views. We can't expect everyone who works at CNN to be liberal or have a liberal or anti-Trump agenda. This is no different than the millions of employees that personally disagree with the views of the company they work for.

2) The question that the PV "reporter" asked was regarding CNN coverage, not whether there was sufficient evidence to investigate. I don't think any of us are so nave to think that CNN isn't going to report the stories that drive ratings; this has been going on since the beginning of journalistic time.

3) As to John Bonfield's assertion that the Russian news is fake, he just said that it was probably BS, and that there was no "giant proof". Which is true, based on what we (the public) know now. But it doesn't mean it shouldn't be investigated. Nor does it mean that the "giant proof" doesn't exist. Nor does it mean conclusively that the Russians didn't do it. Nor does it mean conclusively that the Trump campaign didn't collude with the Russians.

What we do know is that there is sufficient circumstantial evidence to warrant an investigation. How CNN decides to cover the investigation and a CNN Health supervisor's personal take on their coverage is really just noise. Just let the investigation run its course, and go from there ...
The fact is that there ISNT any evidence nor is there any actual evidence of a crime having been committed.

Even Sen Douchebag Schiff has admitted that there's no proof.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/18/ad...llusion-video/

Investigations are predicated on evidence that an actual crime was committed.

No such thing exists and even the dems are admitting it......

This investigation is going to be a boat anchor hung around the necks of liberals in and outside of politics......

CNN, Washington Post and NY Times unethical behavior in this election cycle have decimated public trust in media (propaganda)
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2017, 01:06 PM   #17
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [2.63]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbsm View Post
The fact is that there ISNT any evidence nor is there any actual evidence of a crime having been committed.

Even Sen Douchebag Schiff has admitted that there's no proof.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/18/ad...llusion-video/

Investigations are predicated on evidence that an actual crime was committed.

No such thing exists and even the dems are admitting it......

This investigation is going to be a boat anchor hung around the necks of liberals in and outside of politics......

CNN, Washington Post and NY Times unethical behavior in this election cycle have decimated public trust in media (propaganda)
You're putting the cart before the horse. There are 17 U.S. intelligence agencies who all agree that there was *some type* of Russian interference in the 2016 election. I am really shocked that the so-called-patriots on this site aren't at least a little concerned by that.

Appreciate 2
Lups8723.00
minn192479.00

06-27-2017, 01:19 PM   #18
Wheelwright
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: M235i (6MT fakerich edition)

Quote:
You're putting the cart before the horse. There are 17 U.S. intelligence agencies who all agree that there was *some type* of Russian interference in the 2016 election. I am really shocked that the so-called-patriots on this site aren't at least a little concerned by that.
Why should they be concerned ? Russia is their natural ally. They want to change USA into Russia-like autocracy with additional fascist undertones (even in Russia they don't brazenly scapegoat Muslims and Immigrants). Trump himself admires strongmen like Putin who get things done without interference from pesky libruls and free press. Therefore isn't it logical that his followers share Trump's desire to transform US democracy into Russia-like system ?
Appreciate 1
minn192479.00

06-27-2017, 01:22 PM   #19
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Sorry but you've got that backwards....and your facts wrong to boot

There were not 17 intelligence agencies.....there were 3

Even if you take this as accurate/at face value it supports nothing more than the counterintelligence investigation that had existed.

Its really a nothing burger

You understand the difference between counterintelligence investigation and a criminal investigation right?

Its not exactly a nuanced distinction........

But here's the letter that Rosenstein wrote granting Mueller authority for a criminal investigation without eveidence of an actual crime

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...el-Russia.html

The comedy of ALL of this is that MULTIPLE people including prominant dem senators have conceeded publicly that trump isnt and never was under investigation and that there's no evidence to support allegations of any crime

But yet here we are with a criminal investigation (Witch Hunt).......and Mueller legally cant prosecute Trump according to the constitution

So what do liberals actually think is going to come out of this aside from a big fat waste of tax dollars?

Edit....to top it all off we have a pile of butt hurt liberals who are upset that russia meddled in OUR elections......but dont see any problems with Obama and other presidents clearly meddling in the elections of OTHER governments.......typical progressive hypocracy

Last edited by fbsm; 06-27-2017 at 01:27 PM.
Appreciate 2
scostu746.50

06-27-2017, 01:23 PM   #20
Lups
Rep
Drives: I don't own a car.

Quote:
I don't even recall claiming Clinton would've won without the meddling and nobody is questioning whether trump won or not. They are good at this shit, and to be prepared for future attacks, accepting this can happen is very important.

The Russians did this to us, and we were practically stuck in a time bubble for 20 years because we fell for it. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Note_Crisis

Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well, I believe in God -- and the only thing that scares me is Lups.
Appreciate 1
minn192479.00

06-27-2017, 01:26 PM   #21
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

The REAL story is why the Obama administration did nothing until AFTER the elections........when it had allegedly known about "Russian Hacking" for more than a year PRIOR to the election.......

Furthermore there's the issue of the DNC and Clinton refusal to cooperate with the FBI including destruction of evidence........

Should be interesting to see what Mueller does.......

He's got a choice to go after politics OR to pursue actual evidence of criminal activity in Clinton, Rice, Comey, Lynch and possibly Obama
Appreciate 2
      06-27-2017, 01:27 PM   #22
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Quote:

Donna Brazile sends her love.
Zippster459.50