BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-11-2017, 07:11 PM   #89
gonzo
Major General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
2574
Rep
9,905
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Oops.

'Investigators for the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) confirmed that Nellie H. Ohr, wife of the demoted FBI official, Bruce G. Ohr, worked for Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm, last year.'

Ain't that special. Jaws theme music...here.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 1
      12-11-2017, 07:42 PM   #90
scostu
Major
United_States
573
Rep
1,205
Posts

Drives: 2014 F31
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Space Coast Florida......aka NASA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_clt View Post
Attended a party? Hell, Trump invited them to his wedding.
From article......”that Mueller investigator Andrew Weissmann, a former partner at WilmerHale, attended Hillary Clinton’s election night party last November at the Javits Center in New York City.”

..... not just a “party”.
__________________
Wife's ride....2016 Dodge WD R/T

Retired:2013 Audi Q5 3.0T,
2013 Jeep WK2..Hemi, 2011 E90, 2008 E70, 2004 E46
Appreciate 1
      12-11-2017, 08:05 PM   #91
gonzo
Major General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
2574
Rep
9,905
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Anyone catch this on msm? Probably not.

Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe is scheduled to testify behind closed doors Tuesday in front of the House Intelligence Committee.

Duntaduntaduntadunta.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 2
      12-12-2017, 07:00 AM   #92
gonzo
Major General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
2574
Rep
9,905
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

1. McCabe confirms Tuesday appearance in front of committee. I'll be there'
2. News of Ohr's wife having worked for Fusion GPS breaks on Monday.
3. Oops. Now, McCabe can't be there after all.
“This was a routine scheduling error after the dates were switched on an internal email that we are happy to provide the committee"

*You confirm availability to testify.
*Change of plans because your department switched dates somehow in-house. But you accepted schedule?
*How about next week is now his position.

McCabe is in panic mode and Mueller has to be going mad. It's all unraveling. For such smart men, this was really really sloppy.

Stepping out on the limb here.
I see, with 50/50 certainty, McCabe resigning, Mueller cutting a save myself deal and removing himself and the team, whats left of it, from the investigation. Both, possibly before the new year, but McCabe more so.


Now breaking on CNN:
President Trump Uses Mouthwash!!!
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 2
anglo14435

      12-12-2017, 09:56 AM   #93
hooligan_clt
Private First Class
hooligan_clt's Avatar
122
Rep
171
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Charlotte, NC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scostu View Post
From article......”that Mueller investigator Andrew Weissmann, a former partner at WilmerHale, attended Hillary Clinton’s election night party last November at the Javits Center in New York City.”

..... not just a “party”.
Yes, still just a party. Even less so, actually. How many people were at the Javits Center that night? It's not like they were invited over for Sunday dinner.

Also, what are we saying here? That only Republican FBI agents are allowed to investigate Republican politicians?
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2017, 01:19 PM   #94
gonzo
Major General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
2574
Rep
9,905
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

I can't believe it, but CNBC is saying Mueller must go.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/12/muel...ommentary.html

Turn out the lights.
For a, so called, team of specialists in intelligence, investigations and the law, this is mortifying. Plain old sloppy.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 3
      12-12-2017, 02:28 PM   #95
scostu
Major
United_States
573
Rep
1,205
Posts

Drives: 2014 F31
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Space Coast Florida......aka NASA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
I can't believe it, but CNBC is saying Mueller must go.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/12/muel...ommentary.html

Turn out the lights.
For a, so called, team of specialists in intelligence, investigations and the law, this is mortifying. Plain old sloppy.
Commentary by Jake Novak, CNBC.com senior columnist.

prolly fired before end of work day today....
__________________
Wife's ride....2016 Dodge WD R/T

Retired:2013 Audi Q5 3.0T,
2013 Jeep WK2..Hemi, 2011 E90, 2008 E70, 2004 E46
Appreciate 3
      12-12-2017, 06:38 PM   #96
gonzo
Major General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
2574
Rep
9,905
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Boomerang blood.

Trump issues request for a special counsel to investigate the special counsel.

__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2017, 06:39 PM   #97
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
3482
Rep
4,802
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Those responsible for the sacking, have been sacked
Appreciate 1
      12-12-2017, 06:42 PM   #98
BlackJetE90
Brigadier General
647
Rep
4,197
Posts

Drives: E90 no longer
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: is everything

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
I can't believe it, but CNBC is saying Mueller must go.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/12/muel...ommentary.html

Turn out the lights.
For a, so called, team of specialists in intelligence, investigations and the law, this is mortifying. Plain old sloppy.
It would seem some don’t like where this counter-investigation may be heading. Time to switch up the playbook?

The next plan of attack for impeachment is sexual assault, January will be the full attack mode. Including timely presention of new women with allegations. By the way in case you didn’t know, there is a video tape out there of an anti-Trump attorney offering a woman $200k to make false sexual allegations against Trump. It too will most likely get a timely release. For now it is being kept on the down low.
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2017, 06:43 PM   #99
gonzo
Major General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
2574
Rep
9,905
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

I'm thinking nobody gets to leave and no deals.

__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2017, 06:46 PM   #100
gonzo
Major General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
2574
Rep
9,905
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJetE90 View Post
It would seem some don’t like where this counter-investigation may be heading. Time to switch up the playbook?

The next plan of attack for impeachment is sexual assault, January will be the full attack mode. Including timely presention of new women with allegations. By the way in case you didn’t know, there is a video tape out there of an anti-Trump attorney offering a woman $200k to make false sexual allegations against Trump. It too will most likely get a timely release. For now it is being kept on the down low.
Haven't heard and doesn't surprise.
They'll be literally throwing rocks, eventually, when there's nothing else left.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 1
      12-12-2017, 06:53 PM   #101
BlackJetE90
Brigadier General
647
Rep
4,197
Posts

Drives: E90 no longer
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: is everything

iTrader: (0)

Mueller was granted a conflict-of-interest waiver...

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...-russia-291707
Appreciate 1
      12-12-2017, 07:03 PM   #102
BlackJetE90
Brigadier General
647
Rep
4,197
Posts

Drives: E90 no longer
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: is everything

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Boomerang blood.

Trump issues request for a special counsel to investigate the special counsel.

“Sessions on calls for a special counsel to look into Sr DOJ Official Bruce Ohr, and wife Nellie’s contacts with Fusion GPS during the summer and fall of 2016: I’ve put a Senior Attorney, with the resources he may need, to review cases in our office and make a recommendation to me, if things aren’t being pursued that need to be pursued, if cases may need more resources to complete in a proper manner, and to recommend to me if the standards for a special counsel are met, and the recommended one should be established.”
Appreciate 1
      12-12-2017, 07:05 PM   #103
MKSixer
Brigadier General
5561
Rep
3,608
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJetE90 View Post
“Sessions on calls for a special counsel to look into Sr DOJ Official Bruce Ohr, and wife Nellie’s contacts with Fusion GPS during the summer and fall of 2016: I’ve put a Senior Attorney, with the resources he may need, to review cases in our office and make a recommendation to me, if things aren’t being pursued that need to be pursued, if cases may need more resources to complete in a proper manner, and to recommend to me if the standards for a special counsel are met, and the recommended one should be established.”
This is going slideways for all of the Trump-Russia Collusion proponents.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Hell, I get random sausage attacks when I go anywhere.

@[Nyet. Not Russian Hacker](contact:368080)
Ask me hacker question. Hacker question I get answer.
Appreciate 1
anglo14435

      12-12-2017, 07:13 PM   #104
SumBMWGuy
Captain
434
Rep
686
Posts

Drives: A German Car
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
I can't believe it, but CNBC is saying Mueller must go.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/12/muel...ommentary.html

Turn out the lights.
For a, so called, team of specialists in intelligence, investigations and the law, this is mortifying. Plain old sloppy.
You still don't know the difference between news and Op-Ed. This is not CNBC saying Mueller needs to go, this is one analyst.
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2017, 07:17 PM   #105
gonzo
Major General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
2574
Rep
9,905
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
You still don't know the difference between news and Op-Ed. This is not CNBC saying Mueller needs to go, this is one analyst.
That works for C N B C.
You so crazy.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2017, 08:14 PM   #106
gonzo
Major General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
2574
Rep
9,905
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

The Hill:

White House attorney Ty Cobb said Tuesday that special counsel Robert Mueller has finished interviews with all the White House staff members he intends to speak with, according to multiple media reports.

The special counsel’s office declined to comment, however.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2017, 08:47 AM   #107
gonzo
Major General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
2574
Rep
9,905
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Begins at 10am est.
Rosenstein testimony.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?438282...g-russia-probe
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2017, 08:56 AM   #108
anglo
Extremely Right Wing
anglo's Avatar
France
14435
Rep
1,529
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Sanctuary City

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
You still don't know the difference between news and Op-Ed. This is not CNBC saying Mueller needs to go, this is one analyst.
I thought CNBC wasn't news, nothing but Op-Ed.
__________________
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back ."
Maximus
Appreciate 1
      12-13-2017, 10:09 AM   #109
gonzo
Major General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
2574
Rep
9,905
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

The extreme bias and carelessness from this guy.

Text:
One of the earliest messages, from 2015, shows Strzok calling Sen. Bernie Sanders (Vt.), Clinton's rival for the Democratic nomination, "an idiot like Trump. Figure they cancel each other out.'' On March 4, 2016, Page texted, "God, Trump is a loathsome human,'' to which Strzok replied, "Yet he may win.''

Rosenstein is going to get
hammered.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 1
      12-13-2017, 10:39 AM   #110
scostu
Major
United_States
573
Rep
1,205
Posts

Drives: 2014 F31
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Space Coast Florida......aka NASA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
The extreme bias and carelessness from this guy.

Text:
One of the earliest messages, from 2015, shows Strzok calling Sen. Bernie Sanders (Vt.), Clinton's rival for the Democratic nomination, "an idiot like Trump. Figure they cancel each other out.'' On March 4, 2016, Page texted, "God, Trump is a loathsome human,'' to which Strzok replied, "Yet he may win.''

Rosenstein is going to get
hammered.
__________________
Wife's ride....2016 Dodge WD R/T

Retired:2013 Audi Q5 3.0T,
2013 Jeep WK2..Hemi, 2011 E90, 2008 E70, 2004 E46
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:39 AM.




f80post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST