ARMA SPEED
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

09-29-2017, 12:13 AM   #23
LimiTed
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Slow

Did anyone email to get a ballpark price?
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2017, 07:48 AM   #24
iamvietness
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimiTed View Post
Everyone interested please email him at richcodedmycar at gmail. Let me know when you have spoken with him and that you?re still on board and I?ll finish setting it up. Never heard from anyone other than LindsayEOD
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2017, 07:55 AM   #25
LindsayEOD
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2024 X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamvietness View Post
Quote:
Everyone interested please email him at richcodedmycar at gmail. Let me know when you have spoken with him and that you?re still on board and I?ll finish setting it up. Never heard from anyone other than LindsayEOD
As a heads up, I emailed him and got a response back that he would not discuss pricing with me as he does not want it posted online. He asked me to call him, which I did, and he never answered. So far, I'm not impressed.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2017, 07:57 AM   #26
iamvietness
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayEOD View Post
Quote:
Quote:
As a heads up, I emailed him and got a response back that he would not discuss pricing with me as he does not want it posted online. He asked me to call him, which I did, and he never answered. So far, I'm not impressed.
Damn wth. He?s usually super prompt with me. Sorry everyone. Never had this issue with him when I suggested him. Wasn?t trying to waste anyone?s time.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2017, 07:58 AM   #27
LindsayEOD
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2024 X3MC

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayEOD View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Damn wth. He?s usually super prompt with me. Sorry everyone. Never had this issue with him when I suggested him. Wasn?t trying to waste anyone?s time.
It's no worries man. I'm not saying I won't still use him but just wanted everyone to know what to expect.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2017, 03:35 PM   #28
LimiTed
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Slow

i paid $75 on my e92 for an all-inclusive package at a shop previously. I really hope he's not expecting more than that. I really just want warnings gone and euro MDM
Appreciate 0