BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Sponsors Classifieds > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers

12-14-2017, 04:51 PM   #1
vividracing
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: E90 M3, F30 335i, F80 M3

▀■▀■ Vivid Racing | Brembo Big Brake Kits | Lowest Pricing!!

Brembo is a world leader and recognized innovator of disc braking systems technology for vehicles. The company currently operates in 16 countries in 3 continents, with its own industrial premises and sales offices, and more than 7,000 employees stationed all over the world.

Brembo uses its own foundries in the industrial process, whereby bringing a thorough knowledge of metallurgy to its design know-how which also creates further synergy in the optimization of the production cycle. The research and development phase is flanked by the testing phase which involves static, comfort and road testing and dynamic tests on test benches.

Brembo brakes are manufactured under quality and environmental ISO 9004 and ISO 14000 management standards which puts Brembo in a league of its own in high performance braking.

Brembo has developed several different systems for the F80/82 platform, ranging from a GT system, all the way to Brembo's top of the line CCM carbon ceramic system.

CCM Carbon Ceramic

Drilled

Slotted

Type 3

There are 17 different variations available from Brembo for the F80/82 platform, so if you are interested, please shoot me a PM so we can go over your options, and pricing deals.

Ordering:

Phone:
You can reach me directly by calling +1.480.966.3040 x270 to place your order over the phone.

Payment Methods:
- Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
- PayPal
- Affirm Now you can finance your parts!
- Bank Wire
- Bill Me Later
- AZ Orders will incur 7.8% sales tax
- All international orders (outside of US and Canada) require Bank Wire or PayPal

Shipping:
We have very competitive worldwide shipping rates. Most orders leave via FedEx, however we do use UPS, DHL, and various freight companies. The most efficient shipping method takes precedence. Expedited shipping is available by request.

Hours of Operation: We do not observe Daylight Savings Time in Arizona
March-October: M-F 9am-6pm PST
November-February: M-F 8am-5pm PST
We are closed for business Saturday and Sunday

Contact Information:
Phone: 480.966.3040 x270
Email: Ralph@vividracing.com

Please feel free to contact me via PM, Email, or Phone if you have any questions.

Appreciate 0