R44 Performance
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > CANADA

08-06-2017, 01:49 PM   #1
thechef
Rep
Drives: bmw m4

New member to the M family

Hi guys- I've been a long time lurker and have been looking into getting an M4 for sometime now. Just picked one up yesterday. Wasn't planning on buying one so soon, however I ended up getting a sweet price on it that I couldn't really pass up on. In terms of how it spec'd, see below:

2016 M4
Low KMs (2,220)
Austin Yellow Metallic
Active LED
CF Trim
DCT
Tech Pkg
Premium Pkg

If I was building it from scratch, I probably would have spec'd it slightly differently. However the deal I got was too good for me to pass up on. I'm really excited about this purchase and look forward to enjoying the rest of the summer in it. One immediate mod I'm looking into is an exaughst system. I wanted to get this forums thoughts on what is the best bang for your buck when it comes to aftermarket exuaghsts. For me, I love the deep growls, burbles and blips. What would you guys suggest? and what should I budget to spend?
Appreciate 1
theriz405.50
      08-06-2017, 05:42 PM   #2
INDVDL///M
Truth seeker
Rep
Drives: German cars

Garage List
2012 BMW 328XI  [0.00]
2016 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by thechef View Post
Hi guys- I've been a long time lurker and have been looking into getting an M4 for sometime now. Just picked one up yesterday. Wasn't planning on buying one so soon, however I ended up getting a sweet price on it that I couldn't really pass up on. In terms of how it spec'd, see below:

2016 M4
Low KMs (2,220)
Austin Yellow Metallic
Active LED
CF Trim
DCT
Tech Pkg
Premium Pkg

If I was building it from scratch, I probably would have spec'd it slightly differently. However the deal I got was too good for me to pass up on. I'm really excited about this purchase and look forward to enjoying the rest of the summer in it. One immediate mod I'm looking into is an exaughst system. I wanted to get this forums thoughts on what is the best bang for your buck when it comes to aftermarket exuaghsts. For me, I love the deep growls, burbles and blips. What would you guys suggest? and what should I budget to spend?
Welcome and enjoy your new ride!
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2017, 06:36 PM   #3
Graves
Sicario
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2018 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
Welcome to the family. Need pics! I am eye balling the Dinan exhaust. Been watching a lot of videos and reading many reviews.
      08-07-2017, 02:52 PM   #4
FirstF80InSpace
///M You
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 Porsche 718 Cayman S

Congrats on the purchase. I would go with the AA mid pipe and Remus race exhaust if you want something deep and throaty without the rasp.
Appreciate 0