ARMA SPEED
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

05-28-2014, 07:53 PM   #1
ake
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW i4 e40

Courtesy Delivery (to another dealer)

As this question came up for me already a few weeks ago (due the fact that I will move before I receive the car in the US) and Lups and Tonymiabmw ask themselves the same question...

How does this work?
What do I need to provide?
How much does it cost? Are there dealers around that do it for free (especially Detroit and Portland area as well as east coast)?

Thanks for all your input!
[ Yas Marina Blue | Black Full Merino Leather | 19" Black-Light Alloy Wheels | M Double-Clutch Transmission | Carbon Fiber interior | Driver Assistance Plus / Lighting / Executive | Adaptive M Suspension | Harman Kardon Surround ]
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2014, 08:27 PM   #2
Wah
IG@i.am.wah
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
From what I read on this forum...

The selling dealer contacts a local dealer (to the buyer) to accept shipment of the car, do the predelivery prep and deliver the car to the buyer. The selling dealer pays the fee to the local dealer. It cost the buyer nothing, however, no dealer is required to do a courtesy delivery and it probably isn't worth their time especially if they are super busy. I could be completely making shit up though... so don't listen to me.
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2014, 08:30 PM   #3
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Your sales rep contacts a dealer near you and asks if they would be interested in delivering the car to you. They say yes or no. If they say yes then there is usually a fee. The fee ca. Vary heavily. If all parties agree you can pick up the car from that dealer even though you didn't buy it from them.

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0