Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

07-02-2014, 08:55 PM   #45
ciaranob
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by BhamDavid View Post
Do you know the price for the Amaro leather?
Listed at $3341 - not cheap!

Was updated later as $3250

Last edited by ciaranob; 07-20-2014 at 01:25 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2014, 06:47 PM   #46
GlobalScientist
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M4 Vert

Yes. My rep says you can order individual colors for the m4 vert!
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2014, 10:17 PM   #47
ciaranob
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalScientist View Post
Yes. My rep says you can order individual colors for the m4 vert!
No disrespect but has been known foursome time i.e. over a month minimum (started my conversation with BMWNA in mid-May on this). Nonetheless cool that we have this option - what are your plans?
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2014, 10:49 PM   #48
GlobalScientist
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciaranob View Post
No disrespect but has been known foursome time i.e. over a month minimum (started my conversation with BMWNA in mid-May on this). Nonetheless cool that we have this option - what are your plans?
Well I was considering other options. I asked for a pricing guide for individual m4 but honestly I'm not sure it exists yet. My BMW rep got an email from one of his German contacts a few says ago and says you can order individual but it won't be on an order sheet spec. It was sorta confusing to me bc I was not sure what colors were included in the individual (e.g. ruby red metallic, jet black, etc.). I'm not sure if ordering the exec package reduces the price of individual, but it seems like it should but it doesn't. Sorry for no clarity on that, since I got the email just recently.

I have a feeling they'll let you order pretty much anything until the marketing guys straighten this out. I was debating amaro brown interior with BSM, but it didn't look right on the M6 configuration.

Also, I was thinking if individual also included painted calipers to match. I might just stick with BSM/SO since I'm happy with my options right now. (Once I get a VIN I'll share the details.).

If I get anything in terms of docs I'll post.

Appreciate 0
      07-05-2014, 10:59 PM   #49
ciaranob
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Well I was considering other options. I asked for a pricing guide for individual m4 but honestly I'm not sure it exists yet. My BMW rep got an email from one of his German contacts a few says ago and says you can order individual but it won't be on an order sheet spec. It was sorta confusing to me bc I was not sure what colors were included in the individual (e.g. ruby red metallic, jet black, etc.). I'm not sure if ordering the exec package reduces the price of individual, but it seems like it should but it doesn't. Sorry for no clarity on that, since I got the email just recently.

I have a feeling they'll let you order pretty much anything until the marketing guys straighten this out. I was debating amaro brown interior with BSM, but it didn't look right on the M6 configuration.

Also, I was thinking if individual also included painted calipers to match. I might just stick with BSM/SO since I'm happy with my options right now. (Once I get a VIN I'll share the details.).

If I get anything in terms of docs I'll post.

To be clear as an example, I have a confirmed order of Individual options for my M4 vert (in my case Amaro leather and Piano black trim) - there is no 'preset bundling' on Individual options - have a look at the Configurator on bmw.com (not the USA site) to see what options are currently listed - any of these can be ordered on a item per item basis - I am less certain about exterior paint (likely 2015) however all of the leather and trim options are available as of July 2014. Most importantly, these Ind. options will not appear in the BMW order system (DSCNet) your CA has access to until 2015 but need to be ordered via special order with a BMWNA rep - you need to co-ordinate this between your CA and the relevant contact at BMWNA. Alternately painted calipers are not an option as yet to my knowledge but this is one of the mods I plan to do personally! Best of luck with your order,
Cheers, C.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2014, 11:13 PM   #50
GlobalScientist
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciaranob View Post
To be clear as an example, I have a confirmed order of Individual options for my M4 vert (in my case Amaro leather and Piano black trim) - there is no 'preset bundling' on Individual options - have a look at the Configurator on bmw.com (not the USA site) to see what options are currently listed - any of these can be ordered on a item per item basis - I am less certain about exterior paint (likely 2015) however all of the leather and trim options are available as of July 2014. Most importantly, these Ind. options will not appear in the BMW order system (DSCNet) your CA has access to until 2015 but need to be ordered via special order with a BMWNA rep - you need to co-ordinate this between your CA and the relevant contact at BMWNA. Alternately painted calipers are not an option as yet to my knowledge but this is one of the mods I plan to do personally! Best of luck with your order,
Cheers, C.
GL to you as well. Great choice on the Amaro leather. It seems that it should cover more front cabin space than the full leather though was not sure. Roger that on the exterior colors, but if you check out the ipad app you'll be more confused. I was debating to change to ruby black met. for the exterior but that left me with a difficult choice on interior. Oh well.

Oh, Duke Dynamics has items for the M4 vert. If you email them, they'll send pics. It's not on their website yet. They had a cool new trunk with a built in spoiler which I thought looked great.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2014, 07:27 AM   #51
ciaranob
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
GL to you as well. Great choice on the Amaro leather. It seems that it should cover more front cabin space than the full leather though was not sure. Roger that on the exterior colors, but if you check out the ipad app you'll be more confused. I was debating to change to ruby black met. for the exterior but that left me with a difficult choice on interior. Oh well.

Oh, Duke Dynamics has items for the M4 vert. If you email them, they'll send pics. It's not on their website yet. They had a cool new trunk with a built in spoiler which I thought looked great.
Yep and they had a kinda cool aggressive vented hood for the M4 which I am not yet certain if I like or not, but tracking their progress!!
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2014, 10:42 AM   #52
ciaranob
Major
United_States
Rep

Duke hood in development

Here is the hood I am referring to -need to recolor it MG Apparently will be in paintable fry or full CF - still deliberating as to whether I like this look - the fins in the front vent are CF.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-05-2014, 12:20 PM   #53
e92pvaz
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Anyone else able to order the vert M4. My dealer says he can't place order yet for october production?
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2014, 01:45 PM   #54
KingsleySmith
Nous Defions
Rep
Drives: M4 vert

Mine completed production on 2 Aug, and may or may not be on it's way to port? The 800 number tells me it's going to port. The human on the 800 number tells me it's in QA. Whatever it is, our vert is built and getting closer to getting stateside. Hoping it makes the boat on the 19th or 24th Aug.

K

Hey e92pvaz. I know that Charleston SC, had an allocation on July 19th. Andre David called me with the offer. I already had one on order from another dealer. Might give him a call and see if they still have it. 1-866-256-9640, ask for Andre.

Last edited by KingsleySmith; 08-05-2014 at 01:58 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2014, 03:58 PM   #55
e92pvaz
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsleySmith View Post
Mine completed production on 2 Aug, and may or may not be on it's way to port? The 800 number tells me it's going to port. The human on the 800 number tells me it's in QA. Whatever it is, our vert is built and getting closer to getting stateside. Hoping it makes the boat on the 19th or 24th Aug.

K

Hey e92pvaz. I know that Charleston SC, had an allocation on July 19th. Andre David called me with the offer. I already had one on order from another dealer. Might give him a call and see if they still have it. 1-866-256-9640, ask for Andre.
Thanks I called him- anyone else have an order inbound? I assume these are dealer launch cars?
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2014, 04:19 PM   #56
KingsleySmith
Nous Defions
Rep

Mine was not a launch car, spec out to my order. Was Andre able to help? Been a few weeks since I talked with him. Hope all works out for you.

K
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2014, 05:00 PM   #57
e92pvaz
Private First Class
Rep

Thanks so much for your help. I did speak with Andre and then as soon as I mentioned to my dealer I was looking around a week 36 slot became available! So I am all ordered- see next post
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2014, 05:02 PM   #58
e92pvaz
Private First Class
Rep

F83 ordered!!!

Kingsley and Ciara - glad to join you in the F83 club. I am in AZ and I have a week 36 build as follows:

Mineral grey
Silverstone
DSC
ZDG
ZEC
19" alloy
HK

Had to draw the line somewhere and did not order LED- did not seem worth the $1,900

Out of curiosity did either of you own the E93 vert previously??
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2014, 05:26 PM   #59
KingsleySmith
Nous Defions
Rep

We did not own the E93. Moving in a different direction. We have a MB 450 SL AMG currently for a topless car. Wife got tired (actually I did) of removing the top with a winch in the garage. She hated the soft top, and I hated dealing with the removable hardtop. We'll keep the car, as it was my Dad's and I'm looking at passing it onto my nephew. It's been a long time since we owned a BMW, really looking forward to it.

K

We're also MG, BLK full leather, 6MT, LED and all the other goodies, except CCB. The car is pretty much for my wife and our two Lab's.
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2014, 05:32 PM   #60
e92pvaz
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsleySmith View Post
We did not own the E93. Moving in a different direction. We have a MB 450 SL AMG currently for a topless car. Wife got tired (actually I did) of removing the top with a winch in the garage. She hated the soft top, and I hated dealing with the removable hardtop. We'll keep the car, as it was my Dad's and I'm looking at passing it onto my nephew. It's been a long time since we owned a BMW, really looking forward to it.

K

We're also MG, BLK full leather, 6MT, LED and all the other goodies, except CCB. The car is pretty much for my wife and our two Lab's.
Nice- cannot wait to hear about it when you receive! Should be a couple weeks only now right??
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2014, 05:46 PM   #61
KingsleySmith
Nous Defions
Rep

I'm hoping to be on the ship on 19 Aug, gets into Ga 8th Sept. I'm still concerned as my status sheet shows a hold for the EPA, hopefully it's nothing. But it could delay it a bit. So we're shooting for mid Sept.

K
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2014, 05:26 PM   #62
rioUK
Rep
Drives: 08 BMW M3 E93 Conv

anyone got theirs yet?

Mine is sitting in Oxnard probably with a few others....
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-16-2014, 05:29 PM   #63
e92pvaz
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioUK View Post
Mine is sitting in Oxnard probably with a few others....
Love that build! I was going to do MG/SO but decided on MG/SS. Can't wait to hear your review and see pics!!??
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2014, 12:23 PM   #64
abugiacomo
First Lieutenant
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: s54 clown shoe (2002 m coupe)

do you guys with orders arriving shortly have lease numbers by any chance?
      09-17-2014, 12:34 PM   #65
e92pvaz
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by abugiacomo View Post
do you guys with orders arriving shortly have lease numbers by any chance?
My question too
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2014, 09:44 PM   #66
GrussGott
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4 Comp Indv

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by e92pvaz View Post
My question too