Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

08-15-2023, 01:42 PM   #1
jumper20
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW F80 M3

2015 F80 M3 - Silverstone Metallic - 98k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 33,000.00

Item Interest
For sale is my 2015 F80 M3. This was a dream car of mine for a long time and I’m glad I was able to own it for the last year. Some new additions to the family means I need to upgrade to something more comfortable for carrying several kids.

It’s not perfect, but I think it’s in good condition for its age and the mileage. I have daily driven this car about 60 miles a day for the last year. I performed quite a lot of maintenance and done some performative upgrades. I’ve tried to picture and show all of its flaws worth noting. If there’s any thing else you would like a picture of please let me know and I can take a picture for you.

Pros:
About 4 oil changes in the last 20,000 miles

Replaced trans temp sensor

Changed oil filter housing gasket. Also checked for other leaks at the same time; none found.

Replace rear differential bushings with poly bushings

Performed DCT transmission service around 10,000 miles ago

Michelin sport all season fours installed in April (about 10000 miles)

Just replaced all four rotors, new pads, and stainless brake lines

New carbon lip from horizon motorsports

Cons:
Cosmetically, the car isn’t perfect. With nearly 100,000 miles, there are a few tiny dings on the front bumper, carbon bits above the lip, and over the rest of the car. I tried to picture these. Wheels arent great. It looks like the previous owner tried spraying them black. There is some scuffing and curb rash. The weatherstripping on the bottom of the windshield and driver door is deteriorating. It hasn’t bothered me and it doesn’t leak. There is some clearcoat lifting on the carbon roof, and the carbon scoops on the front bumper.

**8000 miles ago a local shop in knoxville recommended I preemptively change my rod bearings. This recommendation was not shared by the shop that did my last oil change. I’ve not heard of rod bearings being an issue on the S55 engine. I have no plans to change my rod bearings if I keep the car. To my knowledge, there is nothing wrong with the car and it was a preemptive recommendation.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out. Thanks for looking!

Attached Images

Last edited by jumper20; 08-15-2023 at 01:44 PM.. Reason: Updated pricing
Appreciate 0