R44 Performance
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications

01-07-2024, 09:12 AM   #1
1heckinboi
caffeine fiend
Rep
Drives: M4

Installing TuxMat G82 floor liners into my F82 - Results

Hey all, myself and many of us like to keep our cars nice and clean especially where our feet go. I normally go for Weathertech or Huskyliner if the prior isn't available, though I wanted something that covered much more, only half of the dead pedal being cover is annoying and some of my shoes have wider soles and rub the carpet near the gas pedal.

The only all solution for this was TuxMat but some of you already know they do NOT make a specific liner for our cars. I was defeated until I had seen some folks swapping G8x carbons buckets straight into F8x and it had me thinking that the floors were not too different, after some time of comparing photos online I took the plunge and ordered a set.

Here are a few photos

Name:  IMG_1760.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  441.6 KB

Driver front is perfect, walls go up way super high, no fitment or pedal issues. One thing I will note the velcro does NOT line up 100% but they do connect about 60-70% it isn't moving or shifting regardless of that.

Name:  IMG_1761.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  501.7 KB

Passenger front, you may notice I have extra clips, this is not a result of fitment issue but rather packaging. It was all shipped in a big box and some portions of the liner were folded, I could fix it with some heat but haven't taken the time yet. Again walls are super high and no issues fitting in

Name:  IMG_1762.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  432.7 KB

The rear one piece liner, this was a gamble and it does pass for me, some folks may not like it, I doubt any passenger will notice. The parts where your feet would sit fit just fine, the liners extend under the seats and do not interfere with seat movement. the back of the liner leading up to the seat bottom can tuck under. The caveat here is the transmission hump, it does not sit flush over as you can see.

My overall thoughts are positive, it works much better than I was expecting even considering the rear. They are also cheaper and cover more than the weathertechs do.

Cheers

(Edit: here's the link to the one I ordered off Amazon)
Appreciate 2
      01-10-2024, 11:08 AM   #2
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Looks good

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 1