R44 Performance
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications

01-19-2024, 11:09 AM   #1
LandonLiftz
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 2018

Starlight headliner

I used to own a 530 which had ambient lighting and during night drives was one thing that I loved the most on that car now I’ve tried some ambient lighting installs most are shit im planning to add a kit that’s specific to the f82 and take some time install properly. Mainly wondering opinions on starlight headliners as it can be tacky if not done right and I don’t want it to make the car look cheap etc but some cars I absolutely love it on and have seen some interior night drives with them and they look amazing just wondering thoughts from people who have them as there not easy to remove.
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2024, 12:18 AM   #2
WAMx
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M4 Heritage Edition

Your $ your rules my man! If you like it, who cares what anyone else thinks! If you do, don't do it cheap. Spend the extra for an alcantara headliner with ~1800 stars and maybe some shooting stars. Will cost around 2800-3300 but will look great.
Appreciate 1
      01-20-2024, 10:24 AM   #3
buzo
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw m4 comp

Im trying to remove my headliner on my f82 m4 and the clips are different from videos ive seen.... how tf do i remove the headliner

ps this video (
) lost me at 6:05

mine didnt have the hole with the T20 screw in, pls help asap
Appreciate 0