BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > BMW M3 (F80) and BMW M4 (F82) General Forum

Closed Thread

02-25-2017, 11:49 PM   #23
Seniorleb
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 SO M4 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappy Phoenix View Post
I see, please note that when ordering from Abu Dhabi Motors, all their cars have no Real Time Traffic Information. Although they offer 1 more year of warranty, that was the main reason I didn't order my car from them and went with AGMC. I like having all the bells and whistles.

when I asked the sales advisor if I can add Real Time Traffic Info later, he said no and they don't have plans to ever have that feature ordered
ZCP must be placed a special order here and u end up paying more because of that. I really dont see why you would do that. AGMC do not have ZCP true. only Abu Dhabi mottors
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2017, 11:51 PM   #24
Seniorleb
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
hey bro. I have the 2017 M4 Convertible in YMB / SO interior.

I am interested to know, how much more ios AGMC asking you to pay for the upgrade? I want to upgrade to the 2018 model but am interested to know how much more I would have to pay
I recognize you from my youtube channel.

Congrats for the car but what makes it very interesting that you need to trade in your car for the LCI. I was not thinking about it at all only the dealer contact me after an oil change and asked me so I thought to see whats up.

I might end up have MPE, Diffuser since I already modded the car with other parts
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2017, 12:34 PM   #25
Super Spartan
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2023 Nissan Z

upgrade to the MPE it sounds amazing!

Last edited by Super Spartan; 04-13-2017 at 02:57 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2017, 12:54 PM   #26
afadeev
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seniorleb View Post
I have the M4 in MW since last August it is brand new 2016 MW - SO and I really like the color and the car.

The Dealer offered me a very good price to trade the car with a brand new 2017 model - 2 cars in mind SO - Black or AY - Black.

The price for 2017 was given almost 5% cheaper on what I paid in 2016.

With this Money should I trade the car for a brand new one ?
Sure, why not,
If money is no object, trade it now, and trade it again for MY18 in 6 months again.

If you are somewhat financially responsible, then choose Option #2: hell no.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DL3
I ordered MW, I mean how putrid could white get? Makes no sense over a freakin color.
It is not because of the color only.

1- 5% cheaper
2- 15% gained from 1st year depreciation
With logic like that, option #1.

Definitely!

a
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2017, 01:23 PM   #27
Seniorleb
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by afadeev View Post
Sure, why not,
If money is no object, trade it now, and trade it again for MY18 in 6 months again.

Definitely!

a
I posted another post and will ask the moderator to delete this one! I will go and put a deposit on the 2018 best
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2017, 01:26 PM   #28
Seniorleb
Lieutenant
Rep

Smile

Quote:
Before the LCI was announced when I first got my 2017 BMW M4 Convertible, I was just about to upgrade to the MPE + carbon fibre front splitters / mirrors / rear diffusor. then that night, I had a dream that I did it and it left a feeling of sorrow and regret in my soul. so I didn't.......

now I understand that dream......if I had done all those upgrades then come to sell my car now, I would lose the value of those expensive upgrades since people don't usually care for these little upgrades done to a car. Thank God I didn't, now I want the LCI just because my perfection OCD wants me to always have the latest and greatest....

PS: Yes, I am your friend on YouTube
Yeah I see where u come from, its what we believe sometimes true.

But It's funny that you share the same thoughts somehow, don't worry about the performance parts you can always sweep back the old ones, exhaust will be an issue since its almost 7 ft long.

I got ur number will call u tom, in case I made a good deal I will let u know! did u sold ur car yet? why don't u just take it to the agency since it's brand new???

Last edited by Seniorleb; 02-27-2017 at 06:52 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2017, 01:50 PM   #29
Super Spartan
Colonel
Rep

deleted

Last edited by Super Spartan; 04-13-2017 at 02:58 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2017, 10:55 PM   #30
RACEM4TE
Banned
Rep
Drives: S63 AMG COUPÈ, Mclaren 675LT

Quote:
Originally Posted by afadeev
Quote:
I have the M4 in MW since last August it is brand new 2016 MW - SO and I really like the color and the car.

The Dealer offered me a very good price to trade the car with a brand new 2017 model - 2 cars in mind SO - Black or AY - Black.

The price for 2017 was given almost 5% cheaper on what I paid in 2016.

With this Money should I trade the car for a brand new one ?
Sure, why not,

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DL3
I ordered MW, I mean how putrid could white get? Makes no sense over a freakin color.
It is not because of the color only.

1- 5% cheaper
2- 15% gained from 1st year depreciation

Definitely!

a
He cant buy a 17 then an 18 because the 17 is the LCI in europe/middle east but the USA is a year ahead.
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2017, 11:06 PM   #31
Unkle Steve
gooby pls
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4 SS Anthracite/Cloth

Options would be a make or break, but I prefer your current color combination much more.
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2017, 06:55 AM   #32
Seniorleb
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACEM4TE View Post
He cant buy a 17 then an 18 because the 17 is the LCI in europe/middle east but the USA is a year ahead.
17 was super super short supply here, its less than 6 months, in 2-3 months we have the 2018. They were late with 2017 by miles.

That's why the dealer wants a special deal to get rid of those since he wasn't able to sell much as 2017 models. today I paid him a visit and he sold the 2 stocks remaining and I think he will get 2 or 3 more 17 before the 18 reaches here
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2017, 06:56 AM   #33
Seniorleb
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkle Steve View Post
Options would be a make or break, but I prefer your current color combination much more.
Which color ex/int u got and why do u like the MW so much over other colors?

Also what is ur favorite color and if u had the chance to trade ur car which color would u choose and why
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2017, 09:34 AM   #34
Super Spartan
Colonel
Rep

deleted

Last edited by Super Spartan; 04-13-2017 at 02:59 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2017, 03:15 PM   #35
Unkle Steve
gooby pls
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Also what is ur favorite color and if u had the chance to trade ur car which color would u choose and why
I have a Silverstone exterior with a carbon structure cloth interior.

I prefer MW because it looks elegant and sporty. This is one of the best paintjobs for a BMW M model to contrast with its carbon fiber components, and regardless of the time of day and environment it never looks dull (unlike AY).

TLDR: It's one of the most versatile paintjobs that suits the m4 best.

If I could trade my car for another m4 I would absolutely kill to have an azurite black exterior with a full SO interior. If I can't get an individual color then I would stick with Silverstone except get a full SO interior. SS has multiple personalities ranging from a subtle blue during the day to a bright silver during the evenings or on overcast days. It's one of the best colors to accentuate curves on a car (like most silver paintjobs), yet it is still able to contrast perfectly with the carbon fiber roof. When I get a premium luxury sports car I always want it to look sporty without lacking an elegant profile.

Azurite has an essence similar to how I described Silverstone. I've only seen one IRL m4 with it, and it was fantastic. Imagine black metallic paint that reflects like a blue sapphire in areas exposed to the sun. It was the pinnacle of sophistication. I can EASILY see a 488 Ferrari with that color, yellow calipers, carbon fiber components, and gunmetal wheels. Photos will never do it justice.
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2017, 03:17 PM   #36
Unkle Steve
gooby pls
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

I prefer MW because it looks elegant and sporty. This is one of the best paintjobs for a BMW M model to contrast with its carbon fiber components, and regardless of the time of day and environment it never looks dull (unlike AY).

If I could trade my car for another m4 I would absolutely kill to have an azurite black exterior with a full SO interior. If I can't get an individual color then I would stick with Silverstone except get a full SO interior. SS has multiple personalities ranging from a subtle blue during the day to a bright silver during the evenings or on overcast days. It's one of the best colors to accentuate curves on a car (like most silver paintjobs), yet it is still able to contrast perfectly with the carbon fiber roof. When I get a premium luxury sports car I always want it to look sporty without lacking an elegant profile.

Azurite has an essence similar to how I described Silverstone. I've only seen one IRL m4 with it, and it was fantastic. Imagine black metallic paint that reflects like a blue sapphire in areas exposed to the sun. It was the pinnacle of sophistication. I can EASILY see a 488 Ferrari with that color, yellow calipers, carbon fiber components, and gunmetal wheels. Photos will never do it justice.
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2017, 04:13 PM   #37
Super Spartan
Colonel
Rep

Quote:

What is your take on the Sakhir Orange exterior with Sakhir Orange leather interior?
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2017, 04:38 PM   #38
Unkle Steve
gooby pls
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

What is your take on the Sakhir Orange exterior with Sakhir Orange leather interior?
In that case SO interior would be my first choice. If you decide to go that route I would highly suggest a black grille and non-standard brake calipers for the car. That blue wouldn't stand out well on your car, which was actually another reason why I got SS.
Appreciate 1
      02-28-2017, 10:57 AM   #39
Jim B
Wingman
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW M4 Manual

Quote:
I love mine!! The best color combination for F8x cars!!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-28-2017, 12:30 PM   #40
1SIK_I8
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: I8

Just wait for the next M4 generation, 2020?2021? Some internals may be different but overall, all M4's look the same to me now a days. You can always add to it if you want to make it look a little different. It's the same car though.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2017, 12:45 PM   #41
Super Spartan
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim B View Post
I love mine!! The best color combination for F8x cars!!
wow!! thanks a lot for this pic man! couldn't find such a pic with this color combo on Google! This is sick! After I sell my YMB with SO interior, I will order this color combo
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2017, 12:58 PM   #42
Seniorleb
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
wow!! thanks a lot for this pic man! couldn't find such a pic with this color combo on Google! This is sick! After I sell my YMB with SO interior, I will order this color combo
I prefer black Interior or Silver stone with SO

btw I sent u sms so we can talk - I placed my car for sale
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2017, 01:21 PM   #43
Super Spartan
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
I prefer black Interior or Silver stone with SO

btw I sent u sms so we can talk - I placed my car for sale
Didn't get your SMS bro
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2017, 02:29 PM   #44
Seniorleb
Lieutenant
Rep

So guys,

Placed an order for New 18 ZCP M4 Coupe - SO W/Full Black... I ticked all the options expect ceramic break, heated seats and wheel since I live in the Desert those are not needed.

Now the price is not yet finalized, I shall get it as soon my car is ready from production which is estimated to start 14 April.

My Current car is 16 MW/SO M4 coupe.

Once I received the new car price if I see a good deal I will keep the new car or else I will invest is some M Parts, MPE, Diffuser and save the rest of $ for the new M4 2020?
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread