Mo Reviews
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning

07-17-2019, 02:32 PM   #1
BoostinLI
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW m4

Please help! Multiple codes

Hey guys, I'm in serious need of help. I've been with my car since 9am, I've opened a ticket with BM3 customer service and their responses are so slow, that it's not useful. It's almost 5pm est and they're soon to close. I'm just going to paste what I've posted and maybe someone could help. "Good evening. I have a stock 2016 M4 which I've been running stage 1 for for a few weeks now. I recently downloaded stage 2, just to give it a go and all went well. Tonight, I decided to go back to stage 1 and also flash the GTS transmission programming. Both were completed, but car wasn't restarted within 5 seconds. Upon restarting car, every possible code has popped up i.e locked rear diff, airbag restraint,steering wheel,headlight etc. The car wasn't driven after these warnings. I tried the stock tune and during that process it said it failed and had to relock the dme and that was successful. Started the car idled fine, but still multiple codes. Clueless at this point. Thank you for your time."
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2019, 04:46 PM   #2
M3nmotion18
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 IR ZCP BM3

Garage List
2018 BMW M3  [9.87]
2021 MINI COOPER  [10.00]
2023 GENESIS GV60  [10.00]
2017 LEXUS RX350  [10.00]
I never had multiple codes after flashing the car, but I've driven the car and the codes went away... Serge usually help me with any issues at BM3... He can probably remote in and help you with clearing the codes or other support teams....
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2019, 05:15 PM   #3
jpy1980
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3 -Smurfy Blue Vinyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesarlcase View Post
Hey guys, I'm in serious need of help. I've been with my car since 9am, I've opened a ticket with BM3 customer service and their responses are so slow, that it's not useful. It's almost 5pm est and they're soon to close. I'm just going to paste what I've posted and maybe someone could help. "Good evening. I have a stock 2016 M4 which I've been running stage 1 for for a few weeks now. I recently downloaded stage 2, just to give it a go and all went well. Tonight, I decided to go back to stage 1 and also flash the GTS transmission programming. Both were completed, but car wasn't restarted within 5 seconds. Upon restarting car, every possible code has popped up i.e locked rear diff, airbag restraint,steering wheel,headlight etc. The car wasn't driven after these warnings. I tried the stock tune and during that process it said it failed and had to relock the dme and that was successful. Started the car idled fine, but still multiple codes. Clueless at this point. Thank you for your time."
Did you try that online recode?
Appreciate 0