proTUNING Freaks
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Wheels / Tires

05-28-2017, 08:58 AM   #1
Mpower04
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

BBS CH-R 19x9 ET20 19x10.5 ET25 W/ Michelin PSS

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 2,500.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
For sale I have my BBS CH-R's finished in titanium grey wrapped in Michelin PSS 235/35/19 front and 275/30/19 rears. Tires have 3,000 street miles and one track weekend (tread depth measurement coming soon). Overall, the wheels are pretty good condition (solid 7.5/10) with minor scuffs on the wheel guard of two of the wheels and a "gouge" from the knuckle heads that mounted them on the inside lip of one of the fronts, this is not easily seen as you have to look between the tire and wheel guard. They're a clean set of wheels that need no spacers for near perfect fitment and I'm only selling them to get a more track friendly set up. I do not run spacers for those that are curious. I can get more detailed pictures for those interested.

Asking $2500 obo, would strongly prefer local pick up. Located in Fayetteville, NC.

Appreciate 0
      05-28-2017, 08:59 AM   #2
Mpower04
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Close ups of blemishes;

Front right, this is the "gouge" described.

Rear right,

Not sure what this is, pretty sure it can come off.

Front left,

As you can see everything is very minor and you have to be close to the wheel to see any blemishes.
Appreciate 0