Pandora Car Alarm System
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

04-22-2015, 02:15 PM   #23
Bluex
Useful Idiot
United_States
Rep
Drives: My wife and kids insane.

Garage List
2015 BMW F80 M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mso4 View Post
Just spoke with my CA, he said they do have allocation for my car. Originally they were going to use that allocation to order a car for the dealer but switched it so I can use it. Told me to wait two weeks before I see a status change, after that they car should be done within 2 weeks and plenty of time for my ED pickup.

In the meantime, I'll take your suggestion and book only refundable rates. It's more expensive but probably less than waiting a month before going.
Phew....glad to hear it, and glad they had a reasonable explanation. Normally that would be a reason to freak out, lol. Hopefully he gave you your production number.

Wise choice regarding hotels

My European Delivery Thread
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2015, 06:15 PM   #24
6spdTanzM4
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4 Tanzanite Blue 6spd

I'm doing ED with pickup in Munich on Tuesday and production only took about 3 weeks. The website did take about two weeks to register the production number.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2015, 05:29 PM   #25
M4LF
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluex View Post
Phew....glad to hear it, and glad they had a reasonable explanation. Normally that would be a reason to freak out, lol. Hopefully he gave you your production number.

Wise choice regarding hotels
Happy to report that I finally have a production number. Apparently they had it all along. But my SA is an idiot and didn't know about it. As a matter of fact he no longer works there as of last weekend. When I found that out, I went to the dealer and talked with the GM. He directed me to a seasoned SA and had everything taken care of.

The new SA said he will FedEx all the paperworks to Munich this weekend. Gave me a production number but it's not updated yet, still showing another M4. Anyways, I think everything should be ok now. I can finally start booking everything. Man what a crazy week!
Appreciate 1