European Auto Source (EAS)
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

04-27-2014, 05:17 PM   #1
Kuwen
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3 6MT

Lightbulb How to Schedule 2,000km Dealer Service During ED?

So we're currently in the middle of planning our euro trip but I'm not entirely clear on how I go about having the 2,000km service done during the trip.

We'll be pretty close to the mileage mark by the time we're at Lake Como and I've located a dealership nearby by the name of 'Rolando Agustoni SA' (http://www.bmw-agustoni.ch/index.jsp - just inside Switzerland), does anyone have any experience with this location? Are things as simple as calling them up (hoping they speak English) and booking my service for the date we'll be there on? Or is this something my local dealership can help me with or the folks at the desk when I pick up the car in Munich?
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2014, 05:40 PM   #2
soccer dad
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW SO/SO M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuwen View Post
So we're currently in the middle of planning our euro trip but I'm not entirely clear on how I go about having the 2,000km service done during the trip.

We'll be pretty close to the mileage mark by the time we're at Lake Como and I've located a dealership nearby by the name of 'Rolando Agustoni SA' (http://www.bmw-agustoni.ch/index.jsp - just inside Switzerland), does anyone have any experience with this location? Are things as simple as calling them up (hoping they speak English) and booking my service for the date we'll be there on? Or is this something my local dealership can help me with or the folks at the desk when I pick up the car in Munich?
Munich could help you, and it may be easier to do when you are there, but it really is a simple process. If you have the website, just email them and schedule it.
Appreciate 0